"Continuous" not working...

Maybe I'm the only one, but far too often (and randomly it seems) after SE takes it's payments, I go to log in and it tells me that I have no content IDs.

It started after I had to renew my credit card, and after that for 3-4 months I had to re-activate my account every month.

Then finally, it automatically took my payment, not one, but 2 months in a row! I assumed everything was fine and whatever had been bugged was fixed.

Then this morning I go to log in and /sigh no content IDs.

I also noticed that when I chose my payment option, the option for Continuous was removed, and "30 days" was the only option. Despite that, all 3 characters say "Continuous" next to them again... we will see next month I guess.
    (0)

Character
    Saricks
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Sounds like SE is saying.

We don't want your money just your frustration!
    (0)
    Developers take notice when a post has a lot of likes. Please support your fellow posters if they make good suggestions or comments by clicking the like.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    There never was a "continuous" option, because all payment options are supposed to be continuous. It's probably a glitch in the system, wouldn't be suprised. but can't say it's ever happened to me.
    (0)