Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Character
    Luvbunny
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Creelo View Post
    Or we could have both! Brd on the Light DD armor set AND the mage set?? Let's not kid ourselves though, SE would never do that because it would be too kind.
    LOL Battle Bard and Melee RDM!!! You have balls of steels to even think about suggesting fun ideas like that. Yup, let's not kid ourselves indeed. Never going to happen, trying to make the jobs to be more fun and thinking out of the box is unacceptable here in FFXI. Some idiots had the nerve to make ninja as a tank jobs as well as showing the online world of their Rdm solo everything accomplishment. This pretty much drove the nails on RDM's coffin and since then being relegated to the bastard child of SE list of jobs including Summoner. Keep thinking creatively and out of the box please, never let developers puts you in the corner and forced you to play the way it is intended. ZERG everything for the next shiny please!!
    (4)

Character
    Kojo
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    FFXI needs Sword-chucks.
    (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    Can you imagine waking up each morning knowing that you would have to wrestle a man-sized radish to death in order to eat?
    Sorry, had to.

Character
    Shibayama
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    So nobody remembers wearing Ohats with Kirin's Osode as the norm huh?

I like the new models actually.
    (2)

I like the design of the mage set. I don't like the bland pastels used however. I love how vibrant Iaso/Paean is and I feel as if my char isn't even from the same game that it looks so different in comparison to the surrounding bland colors.

Design on Light melee is a bit lackluster but i think the Heavy armor is nice.

(2)
    Teh most famous/infamous Taru on Carbuncle!

Miiyo Taru | Sargantanas Final Fantasy X|V

Player
    Sure let them spend developing time on this when, we all know where the real armour is gonna come from which is gonna be our new af set from this expansion. give or take a year or two before we unearth those....
    (0)

Character
    Zerius
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Umichi View Post
    Sure let them spend developing time on this when, we all know where the real armour is gonna come from which is gonna be our new af set from this expansion. give or take a year or two before we unearth those....
    Not likely considering they'd have to make more than 3 models and if you've looked at all of the sets that have come out over the past couple years from the new EG have all been in 3 sets with the exception of AF3. Which technically came out when 2 alliances in Dyna was still the norm. I don't know if it's the art department or if it's the development department but someone's had some cutbacks as of late.
    (0)

Character
    Luvbunny
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Yup some serious cutbacks. It's getting worse and worse with each releases. First few rounds of Abyssea has interesting designs, a bit on the quirky side, but new and different. After that they just recolor existing gears and reusing the same assets with different stats. SoA gears just plain pathetic looking and rather on the ugly side. Who knows, a year from now, or 2 years, they may actually release newer better looking gears that are reasonable to obtains and not require you spend 50 hours just to try to have ONE chance to get your scraps items needed to enter the skirmish. The fact that you have to do so much works just to try the basic battlefield is inexcusable - give us a tag, or 3 days cool down, I don't care, but let us at least just go at it and practice and get better at DOING something that is NOT whacking da roots over and over....
    (2)

Player
    could be killing the mobs. or healing people, or buffing people. or all of tat at once.
    (1)

Character
    Camiie
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Yinnyth View Post
    I always disliked the way marduk looked. Not enough to complain at SE until they fixed it though.
    My problem with the Salvage sets was how rough the textures looked. The ideas were there, but the execution was poor for whatever reason.

These Delve armor sets are just embarrassing IMO because they seem aesthetically worse and creatively lazy compared to the armor that precedes them in the new armor hierarchy. As goofy as the Karieyh set color scheme is, it looks as if someone put a bit of effort into it. I'm hard pressed to say the same for Delve armor.

Quote Originally Posted by Shibayama View Post
    So nobody remembers wearing Ohats with Kirin's Osode as the norm huh?
    Ah of course! We know what it's like to look like fools, which is why we'd like to avoid doing so in the future.
    (1)
    Last edited by Camiie; 04-27-2013 at 11:32 PM.

Character
    Kojo
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camiie View Post
    Ah of course! We know what it's like to look like fools, which is why we'd like to avoid doing so in the future.
    As a PUP, I am offended~ >=(
    (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    Can you imagine waking up each morning knowing that you would have to wrestle a man-sized radish to death in order to eat?
    Sorry, had to.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast