Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Character
    Luvbunny
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Umichi View Post
    could be killing the mobs. or healing people, or buffing people. or all of tat at once.
    Except you get more bayld by auto attacking and unleashing WS once in awhile compared to doing everything at once.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Mefuki View Post
    Just take a page from almost any other FF to get an idea on what some cool high-level armor designs are, SE. You got it right with the Naakual weapons I think.
    You mean armor with lots of belts and zippers? *zing!*
    (1)

Character
    Luvbunny
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I mean seriously, the staffs have the entire FF lore that is worth over 20 years to draw inspiration from. Even if they are sticking to FF 5-FF 12 for inspirations, those are a rich sources to get inspired from. Heck a blatant copy from some of these "classics" FF games would be welcomed addition. It's not like they don't have them digitalized already - you can see the PSP games like Dissidia full of new reinterpretation. What about the villains armors from FFs games? They should do fan service, and give us several of those FF "famous" weapons from other FF games.
    (1)

Character
    Kojo
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Luvbunny View Post
    I mean seriously, the staffs have the entire FF lore that is worth over 20 years to draw inspiration from. Even if they are sticking to FF 5-FF 12 for inspirations, those are a rich sources to get inspired from. Heck a blatant copy from some of these "classics" FF games would be welcomed addition. It's not like they don't have them digitalized already - you can see the PSP games like Dissidia full of new reinterpretation. What about the villains armors from FFs games? They should do fan service, and give us several of those FF "famous" weapons from other FF games.
    No. No, no, no.. If I see a Gunblade or a Buster Sword, I will be sorely disappointed with SE.
    (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    Can you imagine waking up each morning knowing that you would have to wrestle a man-sized radish to death in order to eat?
    Sorry, had to.

Character
    Peacewalker
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kojo View Post
    No. No, no, no.. If I see a Gunblade or a Buster Sword, I will be sorely disappointed with SE.
    You should remember that the fans who would appreciate this are also the fans who crave for fanservice.
    (1)

Character
    Camiie
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyln View Post
    You mean armor with lots of belts and zippers? *zing!*
    Sorry, Lulu is using ALL the belts right now.

(2)
    Last edited by Camiie; 04-28-2013 at 02:51 AM.

Player
    Well, we all know Square Enix's motto for almost every gear set: "Be ubber, look like s**t" LOL
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Luvbunny View Post
    Except you get more bayld by auto attacking and unleashing WS once in awhile compared to doing everything at once.
    notice my blatant use of "Or"
    (0)

Character
    Momokiri
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    It's just kind of lame that Armadaberk from 2004 still looks cooler than the gear they've finally decided to (potentially, depending on possible augments) replace it with. Sorry, that's weaksauce and disappointing to me. Call it QQ if you like. They could have done better.
    (0)

Character
    Tennotsukai
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I often wonder if they'll ever release newer jse in the future. Perhaps, make final forms of these armors into job specific gear somehow but changing the way these lesser models look according to the job?
    (0)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast