Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Character
    Yinnyth
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Wait, people are being serious about this? My previous post was half-assed because this looked like a half-assed attempt to find something, anything to pick a fight over.
    (3)

Character
    Kojo
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    TBH, I'm more concerned with the fact that there are pants on "Set: effects" armor sets. I don't like wearing pants, I don't wear them at home, in the grocery store, nor am I wearing them now, I'll be damned if I wear them in game. SE, listen to your subscribers, eliminate the need for pants.

On a more serious note, the demo pics looks an awful lot like the evolith system, which made a weapon description look very untidy and was a very unsuccessful system. Myself, I find most augmented pieces to look untidy in description unless the item has no native stats, such as ToTM weapons.
    (2)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    Can you imagine waking up each morning knowing that you would have to wrestle a man-sized radish to death in order to eat?
    Sorry, had to.

Character
    Dekar
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    While the look of the armor isn't the greatest, I'm more worried about getting another worthless INT/MND/CHR/M.ACC set of gear for BRD. You can keep your MAB stuff too. I'd rather get some DD related on BRD and many other mages.
    (2)

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Dekar View Post
    While the look of the armor isn't the greatest, I'm more worried about getting another worthless INT/MND/CHR/M.ACC set of gear for BRD. You can keep your MAB stuff too. I'd rather get some DD related on BRD and many other mages.
    Ew no. Give me stats that can help me do my job better. The Marduk +1 set shows a great understanding of what the job does and what stats are beneficial.
    (1)

Character
    Kojo
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by detlef View Post
    Ew no. Give me stats that can help me do my job better. The Marduk +1 set shows a great understanding of what the job does and what stats are beneficial.
    The Marduk set looks amazing, too.
    (1)
    Can you imagine waking up each morning knowing that you would have to wrestle a man-sized radish to death in order to eat?
    Sorry, had to.

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kojo View Post
    The Marduk set looks amazing, too.
    I think Salvage equipment represents the pinnacle of excellent gear that looked awesome. Empyrean armor was also great in that regard.
    (1)

Character
    Dinah
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I think this system will pan out fine. Perhaps to sate the desires of those who are so ascetically sensitive...

Hopefully you can choose a design path along with customization of the augments. Given choices between options like the ACP/MKD/ASA/Moonshade Earring allows. That way you have pieces of equipment that can be unique rather than everyone running around with "optimal" augments.
    (0)
    *Dinah logs in to the official forums. Dinah's faith in hume-anity declines by .9*

Character
    Kojo
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    I think Salvage equipment represents the pinnacle of excellent gear that looked awesome. Empyrean armor was also great in that regard.
    Naw, Ares' looks like crap, broad-shouldered heavy suit of armor with a sunvisor instead of a helm.
    (1)
    Sorry, had to.

Character
    Yinnyth
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    I always disliked the way marduk looked. Not enough to complain at SE until they fixed it though. I also dislike whm and blm empyrean armor. Preferred the classic AF look. Aesthetics are a matter of opinion, that's why I find this thread so shocking. I like the light armor set and look forward to getting some myself someday. The mage armor set reminds me of SMN empyrean, which I've always thought was adorable on tarus. The heavy set looks fairly good, though the helm does sorta resemble Juggernaut. /displayhead.
    (1)

Character
    Creelo
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99

Or we could have both! Brd on the Light DD armor set AND the mage set??

Let's not kid ourselves though, SE would never do that because it would be too kind.
    (1)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast