Character
    Demitrious
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

tHE dOWN SIDE OF THE NEW EXPANISION

I’m an avid fan of Final Fantasy 11 and have been playing since the game was released on Window 10+ years ago. I have never wanted nor ever had to make a complaint about any of the material that has been released over the years. And I have always been able to do things in the game even after I have been diagnosed with End Stage Renal Failure, (kidney Disease for those of you who don’t know what that means). Now I am faced with new problems, I can’t play like I used to and this new expansion has made it hard to try and keep up with anyone in the game. Some days I’m really sick from treatment and am unable to play at all. So why in the world did you think that making people do 50 assignments was the right way to get people to advance the story line. It has made it very difficult to move at all through the story line. For someone like me this is a big problem, as is I feel that I’m being forced to not participate in the content of the game, which is really disappointing to say the less. I am hoping SE can fix this problem. As I am sure that I’m not the only one with this same kind of problem, as there are some of us with illness’s that make it hard to play at all. People if you know someone in the same position as I am, PLEASE, post your comment here. And thank you for your understanding.
    (0)

Character
    Amaday
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Look, you don't have to be the first one to do all 50. Theres shouts for it (wildskeeper) now, yes, but relax, you'll get there and the wildskeeper reives are going nowhere. Victory is a guarunteed peice, this is the progression for this system. It's not really that bad at all. once you get some armor and save up for the 100k, you will close to 50 assignments. I just bought 3 armor peices, upgraded them, now i'm heading onto the 100k+ for ki's. I probably have 20-30 done already.
    (0)
    Last edited by Concerned4FFxi; 04-26-2013 at 07:04 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kincard
    The reason I keep coming back to XI as opposed to other MMOs is because of the content's lastability. While it is true that many pieces are outdated with each patch, to this day there are many old pieces of gear that are still near top-tier if not the top-tier. It encourages you to explore the whole breadth of content rather than asking you to bumrush and bypass all the old content just so you can grind the newer content. This is a model used by other MMOs such as WoW, and while I don't have anything against people that enjoy this model, if I wanted to play an MMO with that model there are many, many games vast superior to XI in terms of mechanics and especially customer service that offer such a model.

Character
    Danntay
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    If you can't move much try a gather quest. Gather Rala Waterways for example is just gather 3 bloodthread which can be bought on the AH. Use 3 imprimaturs each time and it shouldn't take too long.
    (1)