Character
    Lindelle
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 68

New player looking for active, populous linkshell on Odin

Hi there, everyone. The title of this thread is pretty self-explanatory. I'm a new player(been playing mostly solo for about a month's time now) on the Odin server, and I'm looking for an active linkshell with a nice robust member count-- nothing too huge, of course, but twenty or so would be nice-- to help me in my various adventures. I'm a quick learner and fairly familiar with the nuances of the game as it stands. I'd be very interested in learning about the game as it is and the game as it was in a group setting, so any attention that prospective recruiters give this thread would be great. Thanks in advance!
    (0)

Character
    Keriya
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    THF Lv 30
    I too am looking for a good social/leveling LS on Odin. I was away for 3 years and the LS I was in is no more and my friends list isn't much better. I'm not looking for freebies or anything, I just want some nice friendly people to play with as it has been pretty boring running around by my lonesome the past week. My highest job is a 30 Thief and I have my subjob and about half the other jobs unlocked. I already have my Chocobo license so I can make my way to Jeuno pretty easily so no worries about me begging anyone to run me there. If I'm not online on Keriya then I would be on Vargred my little newbie Galka monk.
    (0)