Character
    Rehl
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 60

Which trial GK to aim for first.

My SAM is getting close to 75 and I'm starting to plan out weapon trials for it. I'm mostly a soloer so relic, empy and weapons that need you to take down Abyssea bosses are mostly out. An old thread said that the TP bonus Keitonotachi was a really good sword if you have Shoha, but it will be a while before I have that merit. The trials just have you killing certain mobs which is easier than waiting for weather or NMs. It also said that the Occasionally Attack 2-4 times Kokushitsunotachi was also really good. Your WS hit for less and it has less damage, but you'll do them more often. When soloing I would have a /dnc sub, and the extra attacks would certainly help with TP gain and healing. I’m kind of leaning towards that one first for those reasons. But I didn’t know if things had changed in the year since that thread was posted or if there is a better weapon I didn’t see.
    (0)

Character
    Zagen
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Shoha is a must have regardless of which weapon you choose.

Masamune to 85 can be soloed. That said if I remember correctly a 99 TP Bonus Keitonotachi is better than Masamune 85 unless you were over 200% TP a lot.
    (0)

Character
    Rehl
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 60
    I didn't know that about the Masamune and it certainly looks cool. How would the 85 version and Tachi:Fudo hold up at 99? I'm not a big fan of hunting down NMs, so I might go for the TP bonus katana first. I had a Martial Axe while leveling my beast and my Rampage's were awsome.
    (0)