Platform: Windows
    Date & Time: April 21, 2013 17:05 CST
    Frequency: Always
    Character Name: Creelo
    Race: Hume M
    World: Sylph
    Main Job: Bard 99
    Support Job: Whm
    Area and Coordinates: Rolanberry Fields, tested a little bit in Ceizak Battlegrounds prior
    Party or Solo: Solo and Party
    Monster Name: Death Wasp in Rolanberry, Fernfelling Chapuli in Ceizak
    Steps:

1. Noticed Virelai duration seemed exceptionally short considering I have 95 Carnwenhan, 99 Gjallarhorn, and Song Duration+30% in other gear. Seemed to only last 42 seconds on Fernfelling Chapuli with the gear mentioned; I was not getting resisted.

2. Went to Rolanberry to try out on Death Wasps. Using all Song Duration+ gear such as Carnwenhan 95, Daurdabla 99, Aoidos' Hongreline +2, Marduk's Shalwar +1, and Aoidos' Matinee, I did not get a longer duration Virelai charm. The Virelai would only last its base duration of 30seconds. I played with other combinations of Song Duration+ gear just in case it was a weird combo that was affecting it, but none of the gear seemed to enhance duration.

3. Using Gjallarhorn 99, the duration was boosted to 42 seconds, so the All Songs +4 is working correctly with Virelai, giving it 40% longer duration (12 seconds.) So it seems that just Song Duration+ gear is not working with Virelai.

4. I played around with some other debuffs like Foe Lullaby I/II and Horde II, and Song Duration+ gear was working with those, so it seems possibly just Virelai was affected by this bug however I did not test all debuffs since that would take ages.

Please fix!!
    (2)

Greetings Creelo,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I have made sure to submit your information to the development team, and they will make sure to thoroughly investigate this matter, based on your report. Unfortunately, I cannot guarantee that a direct response will be posted on this thread, but I do recommend consulting http://www.PlayOnline.com or http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/fo...ersion-Updates for any details about the development team's investigation. Thanks again for your report!

GM Bublex
    (0)