Character
    Kaikaobara
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 10

Tetra Master POL-ERROR 1404!?

Details: I have been attempting to log into Tetra Master for a few days now and I continue receiving the error message "POL-ERROR 1404" is there any fix for this?
    Date & Time: 8:00pm 4/19/2012 - 12:48pm 4/21/2012
    Frequency:Ongoing; Every Attempt
    Platform: Laptop
    PC Manufacturer & Model Number: ASUS
    Graphics Card: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 (Microsoft Corporation - WDDM 1.2)
    (1)

thought they removed tetra master a while back?

Edit:
    According to a quick google search, it seems they cut off the Tetra Master service over 2 years ago, on Dec. 31, 2010.
    (0)
    Last edited by RAIST; 04-22-2013 at 05:46 AM.
    {DISCLAIMER} Posts may contain opinions based on personal experiences that are not be meant to be taken as facts. What may appear as fact with no source reference may be recollection of information with no source, and may be subject to scrutiny without source reference. Any debate over validity of said facts without source references may be considered conjecture of all parties in that debate. Player comments may not be the expressed position/consent of SE, their affiliates, or any employees of said organizations. Please take these posts with a grain of salt if you are offended by the views of the player and understand that opinions are like assholes... everyone has one, not everyone wants to hear it.

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    You probably got that error because Tetra Master no longer exists.
    (0)

Character
    Kaikaobara
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 10
    Dx Nooooo!! I haven't played FFXI in about 3 years but Tetra Master AKA Triple Triad was my Favorite addition to the game? How could they do such a thing? It's odd to cause i bought the newest exapansion set and it came with the game... T-T
    (2)

Character
    Mystaria
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Tetra Master was awesome.. for things like today.. where you cant patch due to POL-1161 stuff... However with 360 launch they didnt allow for them to HAVE Tetra Master even.. no support or install. Later new copies of ffxi couldnt even get it. So only people who even had TM was just the PC and PS2 early people... so thats why it died out, cause they didnt allow for new people to play.
    (1)
    ~Battlez-avec la Mystique?~