Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon6324236 View Post
    Well we were talking about with a piece of Emp gear that RUN would get that extra Rune, so it makes sense that naturally is not a factor.
    OK, fine... I was unaware of the super harp that gives a 4th song. I only remember hearing that it gave an addition song as it was. But even still, a 3rd and 4th song can be done with an additional BRD as well or having an enemy BRD cast a few more on you.
    (0)
    Last edited by Zeargi; 04-30-2013 at 04:29 AM.
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

To me a 4th rune is a natural progression: Enspell damage seems to add less damage per rune, so that wouldn't increase significantly, whereas it would add a very nice boost to lunge, assuming it followed the same formula -

440 x 1.5 x 4 = 2640 before MAB or MB. Now we're talking.

I think 58 is the most MAB we've found without gimping yourself with weapon or grip, giving 4171 without magic Bursting.
    (0)

3. 04-30-2013 11:34 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    To me a 4th rune is a natural progression: Enspell damage seems to add less damage per rune, so that wouldn't increase significantly, whereas it would add a very nice boost to lunge, assuming it followed the same formula -

440 x 1.5 x 4 = 2640 before MAB or MB. Now we're talking.

I think 58 is the most MAB we've found without gimping yourself with weapon or grip, giving 4171 without magic Bursting.
    But my questions is how much do the runes effect the JAs? Can you absorb 3 different elements with Liement as it is, because adding a 4th; opens things up for a whole lot of mitigation, no?
    (2)
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

Quote Originally Posted by Zeargi View Post
    But my questions is how much do the runes effect the JAs? Can you absorb 3 different elements with Liement as it is, because adding a 4th; opens things up for a whole lot of mitigation, no?
    no, you absorb the damage of only the spell with the most runes of that element, or the most recently done rune if all runes are different. 4 Runes will simply mean you can absorb 145% of the damage that the spell will have done. And for Vallation and Valiance, you can reach 60% MDT that is multiplicative with gear/shell MDT for a cap of 80%, same as Aegis PLD.
    (1)

Character
    Kristal
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    Don't call it Enspell... it reminds me of the rage I felt when RDM/RUN Enspell II gets overwritten by rune additional damage.. despite being a stronger and higher level effect that only affects the 1st hit..
    (0)
    "Puppetmaster was our last best hope for peace. It failed.
    Now it's our last best hope.. for victory!"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3