Character
    Rininin
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 42

European/US Version

I created a character using European version discs, and am finding difficulty looking for further European expansions that ship to Canada (I didn't realize they were European discs when I bought them on Ebay). #1, can I access that character if I get all US discs and reinstall? #2, does Seekers of Adouil have different versions? From what I found there was no version written on the cover. Thanks.
    (0)

Character
    Raksha
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    1) yes. Best way would be to buy the ultimate seekers edition (digital only) (amazon.com sells it, but it's pretty huge if you have slow internet) EDIT: just looked and amazon.ca doesnt seem to sell it. You can buy it from US amazon.com but you will need a US billing address i beleive.

2) I dont understand what you mean, there is no physical seekers of adoulin disc except for xbox 360 and (japanese) playstation2.

One thing to note is that if your account (not your software installation region) is European, then you will have to have European CODES in order to be able to access Adoulin content. So I had to buy two different versions of seekers in order to play it (one for the actual US install files, and one to get an EU code for my account).
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    I want to say that there's a middle ground here but this isn't really middle ground. A lot of old systems were shit. Some new systems aren't much better. What's in the middle of shit and shit? More Shit. So no, I don't want a middle ground. I want something good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Landsoul View Post
    >Twilight Scythe is overpowered that's why we're nerfing it
    >Weapons with double damage compared to relic

LOGIC.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    \m/ (*.*) \m/ "THIS SOLUTION IS THE MOST METAL!" \m/ (*.*) \m/

Character
    Rininin
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 42
    Thanks. I assumed Seekers was physical.

Quote Originally Posted by Raksha View Post
    One thing to note is that if your account (not your software installation region) is European, then you will have to have European CODES in order to be able to access Adoulin content. So I had to buy two different versions of seekers in order to play it (one for the actual US install files, and one to get an EU code for my account).
    How did you find a european version? Nowhere I've seen mentions a version.
    (0)

Character
    Raksha
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    http://uk.gamesplanet.com/

They take paypal, but if you have a US/Canadian credit card you might want to check with your bank to make sure it doesnt flag as suspicious activity.
    (0)
    I want to say that there's a middle ground here but this isn't really middle ground. A lot of old systems were shit. Some new systems aren't much better. What's in the middle of shit and shit? More Shit. So no, I don't want a middle ground. I want something good.

LOGIC.

Character
    Rininin
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 42
    I messaged them and they told me I couldn't download the EU version to Canada. It seems to really matter where you live. You managed to download EU version to US there? Are there any other possibilities? I might be SOL here.
    (0)
    Last edited by Sarashu; 04-27-2013 at 10:31 AM.

Character
    Raksha
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    I only used the EU code, but i'm looking at it now and its letting me download it. they are probably bullshitting you. No reason why you couldnt buy it and download from them. I bought it from the US with zero problems.
    (0)

LOGIC.

You will need to contact the SQUARE ENIX Support Center for more information regarding this issue. As this thread is not related to actual technical issues with FINAL FANTASY XI, it has been closed.

The SQUARE ENIX Support Center for North American accounts can be found at this link: SQUARE ENIX Support Center
    (0)