Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Player Logandor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Windurst
    Posts
    156
    Character
    Tigeriss
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

    New to the thief world, well kinda, any advice?

    Hi everyone, I figured I would ask some vet. Thfs for the best advice on how to party as a thf sense I've only solo'd thief to 30. I don't want to aby burn the job at all because I want to have my weapon skill capped at 75 so I can go in and be of help. ^.^
    (0)

  2. #2
    Player
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    All Nation (Sandoria)
    Posts
    28
    Im not condoning being a gimp of any kind however...
    THF's main "skills" are evasion and dagger wich are probly the easiest skills in the game to skill up especialy now that you can reach capped skills on decent challenges.
    (0)

  3. #3
    Player Logandor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Windurst
    Posts
    156
    Character
    Tigeriss
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Imole View Post
    Im not condoning being a gimp of any kind however...
    THF's main "skills" are evasion and dagger wich are probly the easiest skills in the game to skill up especialy now that you can reach capped skills on decent challenges.
    Okay thank you ^.^
    (0)

  4. #4
    Player
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    All Nation (Sandoria)
    Posts
    28
    Just my 2 gill worth but hope it helps.
    (0)

  5. #5
    Player Logandor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Windurst
    Posts
    156
    Character
    Tigeriss
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Imole View Post
    Just my 2 gill worth but hope it helps.
    It should I've just never partied as a thf before so learning how to do parties with it and all I think will be a blast and I think your info should help ^.^ if you got any other info I am more then willing to listen and learn. ^.^
    (0)

  6. #6
    Player
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    All Nation (Sandoria)
    Posts
    28
    Nothing to do but level it and try. Trick attack behind the tank ans sneakattack behind the mob thats all that matters in a party lol.
    (0)

  7. #7
    Player Logandor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Windurst
    Posts
    156
    Character
    Tigeriss
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Imole View Post
    Nothing to do but level it and try. Trick attack behind the tank ans sneakattack behind the mob thats all that matters in a party lol.
    lol okay ^.^ thank you.
    (0)

  8. #8
    Player Dragen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Windurst
    Posts
    17
    Character
    Mychael
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 95
    Be ready to start hating everyone you play with as they refuse to stand still. Instead, they try and "help" you by moving around to where they think you're moving and instead just move away from your Trick Attack or ruin your Sneak Attack. >.>
    (1)
    Mychael of Quetzalcoatl ~ Formerly of Midgardsormr and Ragnarok

  9. #9
    If you plan on using it for your LS get all TH gear. If you plan on soloing with it, find a decent Haste/Eva TP set and a decent Evisceration set. Skill your Marksmanship since you can buy different bolts that can help you on your solo fights ie: Blind bolts, Acid bolts, Bloody bolts.

    If your current goal is just to level it up, get Haste and Acc TP set, DEX for Sneak Attack, AGI for Trick Attack, use Marksmanship to pull.
    (0)

  10. #10
    Player Thuggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Logandor View Post
    Hi everyone, I figured I would ask some vet. Thfs for the best advice on how to party as a thf sense I've only solo'd thief to 30. I don't want to aby burn the job at all because I want to have my weapon skill capped at 75 so I can go in and be of help. ^.^
    I have level 90 thief, I would get daggers with the lowest delay and tons of dagger have nice additional effects, for instance if you have a dagger that does 20 dmg but you can afford lets say the mercual kris which does 8 dmg but attacks 2-4 times, that is better for dmg over time and nice for building tp and regaining hp with drain samba (ofc if you have a dnc in the party), i would sub /nin for thf, make the higher dmg dagger your main hand weapon always (will do higher ws dmg) then a lower dmg dagger
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast