Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Character
    Luvbunny
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I have to say, this team never learn the word or the concept of making things SIMPLE..... if you look at the wall of texts and the amount of works and run around you have to do for Delve... enough to make your head explode. Someone over there needs to learn how to create something simple, easy to understand, and addictive. SIMPLICITY is apparently very hard concept to grasp there, very odd indeed considering they are japanese. And the japanese have designed some truly wonderful products that are so deceptively simple yet very elegant and beautiful. Not this team apparently.
    (0)

Character
    Yinnyth
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    If we wanted the game to be simple, we wouldn't play an RPG. We'd play angry birds or tetris or stick and hoop. We chose FFXI because there's a certain level of complexity we want from the game we play.
    (2)

Character
    Luvbunny
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Yeah let's see how popular those complex system with the majority, remember evolith system? Even synergy needs to be simplified. Life is already complex as it is, you don't need more complex game for the sake of "putting as many gated walls" as possible so that no one can progress through the contents. Magian Trial is simple enough, but just as effective to put "gated walls" without being overtly complex. Abyssea system is quite simple, so is Voidwatch, Legion, Meeble, etc...
    (1)

Character
    Yinnyth
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    You seem to think simplifying the game makes it better, but that is not always the case. I will admit complexity doesn't make something good on its own, but simplicity has the same shortcoming. It is very possible to make a complex system which is still fun.

Abyssea is not simple. There are stones you need to pick up from town. There are 9 different zones with very different rewards. Atmas and abyssites. Chests. NM progression. NM weaknesses. Repop behavior. Lights. Tic Tac Toe is simple. A person could explain how to never lose at Tic Tac Toe on a single sheet of paper. How many sheets of paper would it take for you to explain to someone who just got abyssea access how they get a level 90 empyrean?

Abyssea is complex, but it's good complexity. Without complexity in the game, there is no room for strategies.
    (2)

Character
    Raksha
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Delve seems relatively straightforward. It seems confusing because there are many parts to it, and the descriptions arent very clear. (forgive me camate & co (>_<).
    (3)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    I want to say that there's a middle ground here but this isn't really middle ground. A lot of old systems were shit. Some new systems aren't much better. What's in the middle of shit and shit? More Shit. So no, I don't want a middle ground. I want something good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Landsoul View Post
    >Twilight Scythe is overpowered that's why we're nerfing it
    >Weapons with double damage compared to relic

LOGIC.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    \m/ (*.*) \m/ "THIS SOLUTION IS THE MOST METAL!" \m/ (*.*) \m/

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8