Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnejing View Post
    Camate forgot to list the areas.
    Sorry about that! The list of the areas got cut out, but I've edited my post. Thanks for pointing that out!
    (1)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

i'm kinda worried it pretty much sounds like Skirmish II, which means accessing the content is going to be the hardest part of it all .

Thats the most unfun part, but outside of that, Base stuff, Augmentable... Skirmish, yup. Sounds good though. I mean, God just make it easier to access...
    (5)

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Camate can you verify if the same items that drop from NMs can be purchased with plasm? Last time with Legion, there was some definite confusion when the initial posts implied that you could purchase direct drops from NMs with legion points. Then it turned out that the items obtainable in exchange for legion points were entirely different.
    (0)

Character
    Sylow
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    And I was mostly kidding when I said the Endgame of SoA would be Yggdrasil
    (0)

Character
    Sargent
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    i'm kinda worried it pretty much sounds like Skirmish II, which means accessing the content is going to be the hardest part of it all .

Thats the most unfun part, but outside of that, Base stuff, Augmentable... Skirmish, yup. Sounds good though. I mean, God just make it easier to access...
    Couldn't agree with you more, accessing Skirmish is ridiculous at the moment, SE need to increase the rate in which Skirmish pops can be obtained outside the AH.

I'm also worried about the rewards from Delve. If you look on the Seekers of Adoulin website, you can see the example of equipment obtained. For those who haven't seen it;
    Mikinaak Breastplate [Body]
    DEF:80 STR+15 VIT+15 Acc+18 Atk+18 PDT-3%
    Lv.99 WAR/PLD/DRK/BST/SAM/DRG

Highest example of augment is; Atk+10 Acc+6 STR+1

If SE are designing Delve for players who have managed to complete Wildskeeper Reives, Skirmish, Neo Salvage and Neo Nyzul, then why is the example of equipment obtained through Delve worse then that obtained through "easier" events? Fair enough if this is just a bad example, but it's given me a bad feeling about the event as a whole.
    (2)
    SMN99/SAM99/DNC99/PLD99/THF99
    Summoning magic skill: 545
    Hvergelmir 90

Delve looks like Legion 2.0 which hardly anyone will get to do. I always wanted to do legion but never seen any shouts for it.

About that body, if there is no store tp or double/triple attack on it its not even going to be that worthwhile but who knows what other aguments you could get. Sounds almost as bad as Synergy aguments, keep doing the same event over and over to randomly get some augment.

Mikinaak Breastplate [Body]
    DEF:80 STR+15 VIT+15 Acc+18 Atk+18 PDT-3%
    Lv.99 WAR/PLD/DRK/BST/SAM/DRG
    (1)

Character
    Luvbunny
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    i'm kinda worried it pretty much sounds like Skirmish II, which means accessing the content is going to be the hardest part of it all . Thats the most unfun part, but outside of that, Base stuff, Augmentable... Skirmish, yup. Sounds good though. I mean, God just make it easier to access...
    Because making accessible content for the general population is very hard for them lol. Plus give it a year or so - and they probably let everyone go at it, all the new contents are designed as "barrier" to give you just enough incentive but making sure that progress is severely limited so that only 5% of the population can try it and beta test it for them - but they present it so that you will feel "privileged" for being able to do so. If enough people complaints, then they will just come back and tell you that they never intend for everyone to be able to try these, only the hardcore of the elitist will get to do it...
    (0)

Character
    Yinnyth
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    The power-grind keeps us interested. The next step up might be too hard for you currently, but in time, it'll be just right. You're getting hung up on the fact that hardcore content just recently released isn't casual yet. It will be someday. Just not today.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Yinnyth View Post
    The power-grind keeps us interested. The next step up might be too hard for you currently, but in time, it'll be just right. You're getting hung up on the fact that hardcore content just recently released isn't casual yet. It will be someday. Just not today.
    Its not Abyssea, they will never like it.
    (1)

Character
    Cabensis
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Yinnyth View Post
    Not a problem of it being casual now or hardcore. Its about getting in to even try and find where you stand.

SE keeps doing the 50+ Fat people VS the Shih Tzu sized Dog Door mentality and Its really starting to piss us off.

Chance/Lottery/Grind isn't something thats Skillfully "Hardcore" or "Casual" rated, Its something incredibly stupid.

One could argue balance. Well thats a vision of "experience". Todays games of lock out rarity are dead, SE doesn't know that. Instead Skirmish and Nakauul should have been more easily accessible but the drop rates/items more difficult to obtain, so players could experience gameplay better to skillfully enhance their play style, and then SE could go back and re-balance the values to make the items/currency more abundant to participants, resulting in those who gained skill in the event to run their hopefully now well oiled machine of a group/alliance to maximize new reward tiers of balance.

Instead SE keeps the Doggy Door metaphorical crap in place.

I tend to run off on metaphors but whatever, enjoy this one...

Think of it like driving a car, you get your permit, you still have to drive a lot before you take the test, you need hands on experience. The way SE currently runs this is like this, heres the permit, I'd like to take you driving sometime but I'm to busy/its not a fullmoon/Go away, Law and Order's on right now/Etc. bullcrap, but oh, your driving test is in 1 week, good luck "Mr. No experience". aka Doomed to fail, outside some sort of miracle.
    (8)

Quote Originally Posted by Calintzpso View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by EVERY GM EVER View Post
    Working as intended...lol

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast