<o> Smithing 99 +3 <o> Cerberus

Character
    Sey
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezrin View Post
    Yeah, BLU needs a protect/shell spell and Mighty Guard would be perfect. Another thing I think should be changed is the timer on setting blue magic spells.
    Agreed 100%! 2 minute recast on a Charged Whisker spell. SE c'mon man.
    (0)

Character
    Volkai
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by SP1CE View Post
    yikes blu sucks, only fun about it is getting the spells. thought this was a post for wars, thfs or rngs.
    You're in the wrong subforum.
    (0)
    "Don't take life too seriously, you can't get out of it alive."

Adoulin is installed but still not lighting up on your title screen? Here's what to do:
    Go to https://secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/login?cont=account and log in, then Select Service >>> PlayOnline / FINAL FANTASY XI >>> Add a service account (blue button) >>> input expansion software registration code.

Character
    Wulfshadow
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    BLU POWER WUT WUT
    (0)

Character
    Akuma
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 90
    <3 my blu, I think we need more AOE heals lol.
    (0)

Character
    Scuro
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Ya I think if SE is going to give DNC the ability to heal outside of party, why the hell not give BLU the ability to do the same. That would again increase our usefulness in a pinch when healers are dropping like flies or not really on the ball. I think a macro pallet for spells would be beneficial, although the spell cool down is still going to be 60 seconds, at least your not spending 1-2 minutes sifting through all of your spells to get the ones you desire for the task at hand. I think SE should invest its time in giving BLU at least 3 spell macro pallets within the spell setting screen. This would greatly improve the job, and yet not break it by leaving the cool dwon in place. I'm all about physical spells, so I would still like to see something with a bit more juice, 3.0 STP and 75% STR modifier, I wanna see it SE! A Paralyze II type spell would be cool from Sub-Zero Smash (which is a good spell I mind you) but I feel that would step on some RDM toes there. Mostly what I would love to see is buff spells that affect Def. This way tanking can be more explored with BLU, god knows I pull hate all the damn time on my BLU with the damage output I can do. A curaga III would be interesting also, but ya I really wanna see more tanking style buffs for BLU, there are so many possibilites, but there are also so many ways SE can f*ck them up namely Battery Charge..... I still resent that update. I mean really? 1 tic goin to break the job, even after they gave RDM Refresh II!? C'mon! I even had some BLU's tell me "Scuro why are you b**ching!? It's just 1 tic of MP!" Ummm ok for all you youngsters to the BLU ways, back in my day 1 tic of refresh was unheard of, and when Relic was getting released I said "dude they are going to give us refresh, just watch!" which people thought I was crazy for, but it happened. I also predicted one day we would get a refresh spell, and we did. Yet I digress, the whole point is, that 1 tic of refresh makes all the difference, especially to BLU's, those that played the job Pre-Battery Charge know that 1 tic is what makes the difference between a living BLU and a dead one. And although I love Reaving Wind's applications to NMs.... I hate that they totally twisted what it was supposed to be. It's not even close to the original mob spell of wind knock back, yet I can imagine that being annoying when your trying to fight something and you knock it back, but it would have practical uses in Magical Casting or even running away from a mob (kiting also).
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Draylo View Post
    Yeah a nice Paralyze spell would be awesome, sub-zero smash sucks :/. I would hope if they added something like Mighty Guard, which is a iconic spell, they would go along the route of Battery Charge and change its use instead of gimping it like 1k needles and bad breath. Battery charge was initially a small mp recovery for pots and they changed it to refresh, they could change Mighty Guard from regain+heal to protect+shell :/?
    I think Blaster would be a sweet new paralyze spell. Although might be to effective. once ur hit with blaster u can't do shit lol
    (0)

Character
    Tigerwoods
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Draylo View Post
    Hello! Blue Mage forever!
    troll topic
    (0)

Character
    Ralys
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by dralund View Post
    I think Blaster would be a sweet new paralyze spell. Although might be to effective. once ur hit with blaster u can't do shit lol
    IMO it's probably more likely we'd get something like Roar just because we already have two Coeurl spells. Roar is just as potent, but AoE and doesn't require the mob to look at you.

Quote Originally Posted by Scuro
    there are also so many ways SE can f*ck them up namely Battery Charge..... I still resent that update. I mean really? 1 tic goin to break the job, even after they gave RDM Refresh II!?
    That's a silly thing to complain about, considering that even though they removed that 1MP/tic, they almost doubled the duration of it. Overall it restores exactly the same amount of MP as Refresh II (3/tic instead of 6/tic, but it lasts 5 minutes while Refresh II only lasts 2.5 to start). I would much, much rather have a 3MP/tic, 5-minute Refresh than a 4MP/tic 3-minute one, not even considering the MP saved by having to cast it a lot less. There was also an absolutely zero percent chance of BLU's Reaving Wind having the same effect as the mob version.
    (0)

Best Job Ever !
    (0)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast