Player

New and want a LS? Join us!

Hey guys! So I am a returning FFXI player and I have created a new LS in the Phoenix Server. So far we have about 8 members, but we are looking to expand to even more players. Every player on the LS is a brand new player within the past month, so this is all a learning experience for everyone. If you would like to join, send me a /tell or reply to this post and I'll be more than happy to give you a LS.

We would love to have you as everyone could always use some help. Especially since we are all new. Happy Adventuring! =D
    (1)

Character
    Clownydaggers
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 60
    Im looking to start over, never heard anything about the pheonix server. Who has the most standing nation wise?hows the market look?
    (0)

Character
    Unctgtg
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Dashaft u can look at the AH at ffxiah.com that will give you an idea of what server prices are like. Most of the gear now is rare/ex and are not really that hard to come by.
    (0)
    99 Drk, 99 Sch, 99 Bst, 99 Geo and a ton of other jobs there
    110 +5 Bonecraft
    Level 99 Relic Scythe

Character
    Aureliasunshine
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 19
    Hey! I've looking for a linkshell. My name is Aureliasunshine in game as well! Having people to play with makes it so much more fun!
    (0)

Character
    Keriya
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    THF Lv 30
    I would definitely be interested. I rolled a new Tarutaru on Phoenix and it definitely seems more lively than Odin is. Even the starting areas are crowded! I'm guessing Odin is probably way to top heavy now for me to do anything productive. My new little Tarutaru on Phoenix is named Korokiro.
    (0)