Thread: RMT in Adoulin

Character
    Kristal
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99

RMT in Adoulin

Seems like they are doing Support: Ceizak Battlegrounds with low level characters. They walk to bivouac #1, complete quest, then attack the nearest mob and death warp.

SE might want to put a level limit on starting reives...

On Bismarck, I noticed a pair of anon tarus called Koly and Elenn. Anyone noticed any others doing the same mechanical moves?
    (0)
    "Puppetmaster was our last best hope for peace. It failed.
    Now it's our last best hope.. for victory!"

Character
    Kojo
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Why would RMT do Coalition assignments? You are rewarded in XP and bayld, nothing I can think of off the top of my head that you get with bayld can be sold.
    (4)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    Can you imagine waking up each morning knowing that you would have to wrestle a man-sized radish to death in order to eat?
    Sorry, had to.

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristal View Post
    Seems like they are doing Support: Ceizak Battlegrounds with low level characters. They walk to bivouac #1, complete quest, then attack the nearest mob and death warp.

SE might want to put a level limit on starting reives...

On Bismarck, I noticed a pair of anon tarus called Koly and Elenn. Anyone noticed any others doing the same mechanical moves?
    While I don't support RMT... I'm gonna have to wildly disagree with you... If they want to do a quest that we don't... that BENEFITS us... by keeping the bivouac(s) alive... why complain about it...

I do realize that when we start (if we start) doing wildskeeper reives they will have enough bayld to enter... but the number of participants doesnt affect rewards (now i guess its 100% r/e x1 for winning)...
    (5)

Character
    Sylow
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    RMT's going to break the game getting 4000XP /day doing coalition assignments
    (5)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I can't imagine what the RMT see in this as it gets them no gil or sellable items.
    (1)

Character
    Amaday
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    unless this is a shortcut to making and selling new characters, after all thats what SE wants with SOA, people to come in noob and in a month be at cap with all gear like WOW.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kincard
    The reason I keep coming back to XI as opposed to other MMOs is because of the content's lastability. While it is true that many pieces are outdated with each patch, to this day there are many old pieces of gear that are still near top-tier if not the top-tier. It encourages you to explore the whole breadth of content rather than asking you to bumrush and bypass all the old content just so you can grind the newer content. This is a model used by other MMOs such as WoW, and while I don't have anything against people that enjoy this model, if I wanted to play an MMO with that model there are many, many games vast superior to XI in terms of mechanics and especially customer service that offer such a model.

Character
    Kristal
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    I can't imagine what the RMT see in this as it gets them no gil or sellable items.
    Bayld converts to gil at a 2:1 ratio, so it's indeed not profitable enough for RMT. A player could still earn those 3000 bayld/day/mule and buy stuff to send to his main. Not a problem if they are run manually, but if you are using a 3rd party tool to do it for you, you're in the same book as RMT for me. And other then the lack of a distinct beep-boop sound, these tarus were fully automated, following the same path (down to the pixel) several times.
    (4)
    "Puppetmaster was our last best hope for peace. It failed.
    Now it's our last best hope.. for victory!"

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristal View Post
    Bayld converts to gil at a 2:1 ratio
    It does? O.o
    (0)

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Trading bayld for pickaxes and npcing them is the next big thing.
    (0)

Character
    Otomis
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by detlef View Post
    Trading bayld for pickaxes and npcing them is the next big thing.
    Pickaxes worth like 50g pickaxes? I never did the choco blinkers. was on break from game for like 6 months came back heard of all these bot parties cruror botting and NPC'n blinkers. was nerfed soon after but seemed shady anyway. Jinjo on our server opening admitted that thier relics where funded by bottting curor 24/7 in abyssea via skype to some unsaid friends.

So now folks are trying to do the same with bayld?
    (1)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast