Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Darwena
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    If sneak could just overwrite (invisible just get removed when casted so...) I would be happy with the short duration. And Monomi: Ni (and all other Ni spell ninjas waiting for) could be a nice present for the new years.
    (0)

If it bleeds, I can kill it.
    If it doesn't bleeds...
    I can probably kill it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire View Post
    You know, I don't need Jig to match Sneak/Inv. (Don't shoot me!) I just would like it to be a little... consistent? I mean when I start getting the "about to wear" warning and my Jig timer isn't even up, that's just wrong.
    I can't make any promises that we will implement this for sure, but in addition to increasing the effect duration of Spectral Jig, we are also looking into eliminating the random range of time that the sneak/invisible effects will wear off. We'll be sure to keep you updated as we progress.
    (10)

Okipuit - Community Team

Character
    Powder
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Okipuit View Post
    I can't make any promises that we will implement this for sure, but in addition to increasing the effect duration of Spectral Jig, we are also looking into eliminating the random range of time that the sneak/invisible effects will wear off. We'll be sure to keep you updated as we progress.
    Thank you Okipuit for responding and letting us know something on this. It's much appreciated!
    (0)

My blood type? oh! coffee of course!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2