[Request] New /Macro Set option

I was playing with setting up some macro book and set switching the other day and I thought of something that would make switching even more flexible.

Suggestion: Option to automatically bring up the target set that you have switched to.

This can be accomplished much in the same way <wait> was implemented. It could be <show> or <display> or <open>.

This would allow us to do something like /macro set 2 <show> and have it bounce us to that set already opened on the screen.

Unless I'm totally missing something, I hate having to use the macro to switch to a new set, then press CTRL or ALT AGAIN to bring it up and use a particular macro.
    (1)
    Last edited by Elaric; 04-20-2013 at 08:48 AM. Reason: trying to make the title more clear
    Elaric
    Carbuncle
    ~Love for the Melee WHM~

Character
    Thegreatmonkey
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Ah, that would be very nice but people who use the keyboard mostly are rare.... typing in the command rather then going thought the GUI is much faster.
    (0)

This also applies to controllers. I mostly use the controller but same issue applies there as well. You have to press LT or RT once for switching sets and once again to use the set. This should be a one press operation. Like, RT > Select macro (this is where the auto open would happen) > bumper over to desired macro > A or X button
    (0)
    Elaric
    Carbuncle
    ~Love for the Melee WHM~