Character
    Servantofgod
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 10

most populated server?

well i wanted to get back into the game but i cannot seem to retreive my main account. so im basicly going to have to start from scratch. which is the most populated server so i can get a good LS with helpful people who could help me catch back up and do stuff together?
    (0)

Character
    Servantofgod
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 10
    lol 99 views but no one gave any information?
    (0)

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Because that information isn't available. No one knows what the most populated server is. And even if we knew, it would mean nothing when it comes to getting a good LS with nice people. I can only link you to the FFXIAH database, which is as close to the real estimate as we can get:
    http://www.ffxiah.com/database

Also, 99 views don't mean anything. So impatient.
    (0)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers

Character
    Servantofgod
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 10
    well that is at least posting some info. and ya i suppose im impatient. i was sitting on an activated account but hadnt created a character yet to make sure i got on one with actual people on it. according to that list my money is on Asura.
    (0)