Character
    Gorren
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99

Chains of Promithia: Mission 7-4 - Cryptonberry Executor Not Spawning

I've done everything I could possibly do to make this NM spawn and it simply won't. I've zoned; logged out completely and logged back in; I've gone to speak to CID and come back to the ??? and still nothing. I killed the other NM's required for this mission and got the cutscene's/KI I'm supposed to get from them in Mis Coast and Bibiki Bay. I contacted a GM and all I got was: "they've gotten similar queries from players and the development team can find nothing wrong with the mission / NM spawn - please check community forums" Sigh. I cant find any info on the web and the info found here is of no help either. If anyone has any info on how to trigger this NM it would be greatly appreciated. Pretty much right now it seems like I wont be getting access to Al'Taieu any time soon.
    (0)

Rahal,

We appreciate your providing this report and are sorry you are having trouble finding the Cryptonberry Executor. In order to make sure we investigate every possible, we ask you to file a new ticket with the following information:

Platform:
    ISP:
    Type of Internet Connection:
    Internet Connection Speed:
    Date & Time:
    Frequency:
    Character Name:
    Race:
    World:
    Main Job:
    Support Job:
    Area and Coordinates:
    Party or Solo:
    NPC Name:
    Monster Name:
    Steps:

Each of these details will help us to make sure you are properly trying to bring forth the Cryptonberry Executor.

Thank you for contacting us, Rahal, and I wish you all the best.

~GM Baudle
    (0)