Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Character
    Helldemon
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    The hp increase is about 100 or so. Might increase more with leveling the wyvern up. It just p*sses me off when I think about that weapon. I was fighting one of the new birds in Marjami Ravine and it was ping-ponging back and forth between me and my wyvern because this sh*tty spear couldn't even do enough damage, on a piercing weak mob no less!! What's more, war and drk get another GS and GA when they already have two great options lol and drg only has a weapon unobtainable by most.

Edit- Taken from someone on BG. This is with Upu though so 6 lvls higher then sh*t spear.

Ranth: 110~156 damage per hit for my wyvern on a Blanched Mandragora outside Adoulin. 1132 Flame Breath with deep breathing (and to my knowledge) all available breath damage/enhancing gear. 201~240 Critical Hits on the mandragora, it was only hit for about 30~35 damage from the mandragora and evaded a lot of its attacks. I don't think this is going to help enough in that it'll be a relevant source of damage anyways due to the breath damage reduction making wyvern breaths garbage anyways, but I guess it's better than nothing.
    (1)
    Last edited by Helldemon; 07-09-2013 at 08:28 AM.

Character
    Helldemon
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Umichi View Post
    but ophidian is faster and most drg's build on haste and DA already, not only that but ophidian hits for more damage and you can rank str, dex, and accuracy. Meaning higher base damages and crits with Drakesbane. IDK i haven't had much interaction with ryu drg's so idk how efficient damage output is.... However what you've stated is quite true, you sack the ranking up of the weapon in exchange you get OA 2-3 times is definately advantageous... however you still have to build up 300tp
    It's hard to hit the rank cap even on a weapon like gungnir, let alone things with higher base damage so the str rank point is moot. Yes haste and such is a focus of a drg but that is the same for all jobs. We also focus on x-hit which this spear ruins. A good drg /sam will have around a 60% ws damage to 40% normal hits/jumps damage. This spear also ruins our ws ratio and damage, along with jump damage.
    (0)

Player
    Hope the craftable delve polearm isnt a spear.
    (All weapons types will get a droppable mega weapon that's r/ex off a delve mega boss, and also a craftable weapon made with a delve boss synthesis material drop. So far the new delve bosses will probably drop a craftable for a high level polearm, a senbaak nagan/razor fury equivalent for polearm perhaps. The crazy thing is Senbaak Nagan and Razor Fury are already powerful in their own right and theyre not even the delve r/ex boss drops
    (0)

Character
    Helldemon
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Just love how they gave war and drk more weapons this update as if they needed them lol.
    (0)

Character
    Loftythoughts
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    Who has ever said that all weapons are useless compared to Empy Lance? Right now: Delve Boss weapon > Ryunohige > Delve Trident/Relic (not sure which would come out on top) > Empy, dead last. Heck, Herja's Fork probably beats Empy.
    I find it rather interesting that Ryunohige ends up where it does, considering how most other RME fare against plasm weapons currently. I can see use for Emp in some situations though, but that is something that boils down more to Wheeling Thrust vs Camlann's Torment, and with the rumored possibility of having that weaponskill no longer needing the Emp Lance, that would likely be the last straw for Emp usefulness.

Yet to see what new weapons have shown up in this latest patch, anything of note for Drg?
    (0)

Player
    dude the new delve boss polearm totally whoops ryu.... the stats do not lie
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Umichi View Post
    dude the new delve boss polearm totally whoops ryu.... the stats do not lie
    Who ever said it didn't?
    (0)

Player
    Who ever said it didn't?
    aanother case of internets failing tone...... i agreed with you...
    (0)

Lol ok, I thought you had maybe mis-read something I or another had written and were putting us right.
    (2)

Player
    Lol ok, I thought you had maybe mis-read something I or another had written and were putting us right.
    It's understandable I apologize for the miscommunication
    (0)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5