Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Character
    Arkista
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Hexed Gear -1 cost so much can we have a change?

Please make Hexed Gear -1 easier to obtain. The NQ pieces aren't worth making and the
    hexed-1 cost so much 100-200mil for Hexed Jacket-1. Something really needs to be done about this I'm not the first person to say anything or will I be the last. Maybe can make the Materials drop from the new areas. I know people are making them cause I see a few people with HQ but this gear has been around for over a year that I know of and still hard to get.
    (5)

Player
    Agreed, the cost of these crafts, and the cost of skilling up to the level to attempt them, should be lowered, by lowering the cost of the crafts you are lowering the cost of the results, and the only way to lower their cost overall is to make the items needed more common. In short, SE please raise the drop rates of these rare materials in VW and make them common items obtained in Adoulin, from things such as Reives, so that these prices can be more reasonable.
    (5)

Character
    Arkista
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I made a new topic asking I they can just lower the crafting level.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkista View Post
    I made a new topic asking I they can just lower the crafting level.
    The problem with that idea is that they would also make it impossible to reach those levels since some of them are the only crafts that high.
    (0)

Character
    Arkista
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon6324236 View Post
    The problem with that idea is that they would also make it impossible to reach those levels since some of them are the only crafts that high.
    Isnt there some new crafts out yet for 110 that people could do to reach that level beside hexed? I heard people spending a lot of gil to skill up but 6mil per synth that's crazy.
    (0)

Character
    Arkista
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Well I checked and your right 110 for hexed gear is the only way to get cap but you know what that's still SEs fault for not adding any new crafts that high.
    (0)

Character
    Lynsara
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    The cost of crafting in general is just insane. Thats why I stopped my synthing years ago at lvl 60. I really dont see enough profit forthcoming from any craft outside of a couple to really make it profitable. When you balance the gil used to skill up a craft to 110 and then compare that too the amount of gil your make in the long run, most crafts will take years to balance out, if they ever do.
    (0)

Character
    Arkista
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Ok I was wrong about SE lowering the recipe level for Hexed cause I didn't know that was the only 110 recipe to cap on. Back to the matter at hand I asked SE to make the materials easier to obtain like a month ago and still nothing. If the mats dropped in adoulin areas then maybe we could have Hexed Gear -1 more common.
    (0)

Character
    Arkista
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    People please like this thread, Respond to it bad or good, or make your own about the same issue if we get enough people talking about it maybe we can get the DEV team to do something.
    (1)

Player
    They should have simply put the new crafts at high levels, none of the mats are as much of a bitch to obtain as the ones they made us get from VW...
    (0)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast