Some AF stat suggestions

Just focusing on Artifact for now since there's no real guarantee of AF2 or AF3:

Head:

*Fast Cast +10
    *hMP +5
    *Enhances Cardinal Chant effect

Body:

*Luopan: HP drain rate decreased
    *Elemental Skill +10, Geomancy Skill +10, Handbell Skill +10

Hands:

*Spell Interruption Rate -10%
    *Enhances Life Cycle Effect (Reducing HP cost to 1/8 for the same HP given to the Luopan)
    *Magic Accuracy +5

Legs:

*Enhaces Ecliptic Attrition effect (Geo-Spell performance increases by 10% but Luopan HP drain rate increases by 10%)
    *Magic Attack Bonus +5

Feet:

*Indi-Regen potency +15%
    *Auto-Refresh

Just throwing something out here for discussion. Have at it.
    (1)
    Hayward: Cerberus-San d'Oria

5/5 +1: Cirque [4/5], Tantra [4/5], Ferine [4/5], Estoqueur's [1/5], Sylvan, Navarch's [1/5], Savant's, Orison [1/5], Charis [2/5]

5/5 +2: Creed, Caller's, Unkai, Iga, Raider's, Lancer's, Mavi, Ravager's, Goetia, Bale, Aoidos'

Player
    I like the attributes except for the feet improving a spell, instead it should give something like extend range of indi and geo spells.
    (1)

Player
    in all honestly id like for them to make it a bit more melee formidable since we do actually need to be up close for stuff like geo buffs (some which take forever to cast) and -Ra's seem to be meant for up close. We should not be paper thin and to make up for the odd way we have to deal with buffs, some decent DD stats so we have something to do while we are up close getting our butts handed to us.
    never gonna be as good of a nuker as BLM, nor as good as any other buff focused job, might as well give us something to make up for it.
    (0)

Character
    Mordru
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    This looks good to start. I like that you have GEO-specific items on each piece. It will help the gear to remain relevant when there are far better 99 pieces for generic things like MAB, etc.

I'd up the skill bonus on the body to 15. Maybe just so we're more likely to add a potency tier with it, or just because SCH skill bonuses are 15 on pants and body, BLU is 15 on body, RDM relic is 15 on head.

Here are some additional things I'd like to see on any AF1-3 pieces:

-pdt and -mdt.
    We have lots of options for this already, but I'd like to benefit from it on a piece I'd be casting GEO spells in instead of just idle gear.

Movement Speed
    GEO is already at a disadvantage on anything that requires moving around because of the stationary aspect of geocolure. Ideally I'd like a merit JA that allows a luopon to follow its target. With or without that, for Indi spells, I'd like to be able to keep refresh or regen on party members when running around, without spending millions on Herald's Gaiters or stopping to cast Sandstorm.
    (3)