Player

PlayOnline - Stop Excluding Paying Members From Your Online Contests!!! (Round 2)

Update: I was feeling a little angry when I wrote this because I was feeling like a second class citizen when I got excluded (again) like with previous contests. I do apologize for the tone of this message, but it does clearly represent the frustration that not being seen as an equal can make people feel.

Hi,

I called PlayOnline and she told me to post on here.

My wife and I both entered the Valentione's Day Mog House Decoration Contest (NA) and she has received her (Apie) wastebasket in her delivery box yet my character (Cegiana) has not. We both share a Square-Enix account and since the contest clearly said, 1 entry per person, we are 2 people with 2 entries with 2 separate paying accounts on 1 SE account because of the token, so where's my wastebasket? We followed the rules, so don't tell me that it was 1 entry per Square Enix account, cause that's not what the rules say, it said 1 entry per person.

What's annoying is that I explained in my entry that we are TWO people under 1 square enix account and we each have our own PlayOnline account. So you get paid for 2 accounts every month from us, so like I said, where is my wastebasket? I'm getting tired of being screwed out of your contests because my wife and I decided to only get 1 security token, you never told us that if we got just 1 token that I would be getting excluded from every single online contest you have, what kind of crap is that? So, once again, where is my damn wastebasket?

This was just the latest, I haven't been able to enter any contests that my wife enters, yet we both pay every month, yeah that's really fair. Change your policy, today, not tomorrow, not in 6 years, but before the new egg contest ends so I, once again, won't be screwed out of entering the contest. I'm not the only one, I've complained about this before and replies from others tell me that I'm not the only paying customer being screwed here.
    (3)
    Last edited by Apie; 04-13-2013 at 01:09 AM. Reason: The Update

Character
    Asanarama
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 90
    Well said. It is unethical to allow people or companies to be unreasonable, and logic is not subject to cultural relativity.
    (0)

Character
    Volkai
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    SquareEnix accounts are one per person.

Sharing an SE account is the same as sharing a single character. Do you think SE should give multiple entries to two people that share the same character, or have two characters on one POL account?
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Volkai View Post
    SquareEnix accounts are one per person.

Sharing an SE account is the same as sharing a single character. Do you think SE should give multiple entries to two people that share the same character, or have two characters on one POL account?
    I think a single person should have the ability to enter a single time per POL account, meaning even if 1 person has 10 mules on separate accounts with a single SE account linking them all, they can have 10 entries.
    (0)