Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

hi ppl, i actually ran away from japanese forum to here.

dont get me wrong but i am kinda tired out about too much rasicist issues in japanese forums. so i wanna enjoy fun talk and good time with ppl here.

i wanna play fun game, i dont wanna see racist act in the game and forum.

I am a japanese, living in Tokyo so long, and i like my country, but i do feel sad about thier racial attack,

sorry for my wierd post but some of their post in JP forum is too shamefull, shame on myself too.

wanna have fun.
    (68)
    Last edited by murasakishikibu; 04-12-2013 at 05:58 PM.

Character
    Whogie
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Nice to meet you. Enjoying the expansion?
    I'm enjoying the reives myself, even if it's mostly just the roots.
    (1)

hey tnx for reply. ya i like this disc itself, and I am mostly damaging the roots >>
    (5)

Character
    Sechs
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Konniti wa murasakishikibu!
    Hajimemashite! Doozo yoroshiku ^^
    hokanohito mo sasotte imasu! ww

Welcome to the english forums, no need to be ashamed, you are not to blame for what happened.
    Thanks for your kind thoughts about us all!
    (4)
    And the autumn of life has finally come
    with the promise of winter thaw.

Quote Originally Posted by murasakishikibu View Post
    dont get me wrong but i am kinda tired out about too much rasicist issues in japanese forums. so i wanna enjoy fun talk and good time with ppl here.

i wanna play fun game, i dont wanna see racist act in the game and forum.

I am a japanese, living in Tokyo so long, and i like my country, but i do feel sad about thier racial attack,

sorry for my wierd post but some of their post in JP forum is too shamefull, shame on myself too.

wanna have fun.
    I know how it can be. In a way I understand a lot of racial issues, Its moslty due to things out of our control... People of power determining how everyone see the common man. Sucks

That aside, Glad to see you're enjoying the expansion. I'm personally working to build a Skirmish pop set , We have 3 Heads, 2 Legs, and Working on Bodies. Really hoping to do it sometime soon. I just got finished reading a lot of the details on it, and wanna try to get a Faithful Torso II or Higher... Its hard work, Spent a good few days Farming in various zones.

Luckily though, With 4 People, It goes by fast and its fun cause we're friends, plus, it doesn't hurt that when fighting Butterflies or such, We can make gil from Twitherym Wings
    (6)

Character
    Carebear
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Welcome, murasakishikibu!

どぞよろしくおねがいします~^^
    (0)

Character
    Rasalgethi
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Welcome

Yeah its a real problem in ffxi nowadays, fortunaly all JP are not racist, but i still don't understand from where this "hate" coming from...
    (1)
    Last edited by Hercule; 04-12-2013 at 11:12 PM.

Character
    Horadrim
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Yoroshiku onegai itashimasu.

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle
    That aside, Glad to see you're enjoying the expansion. I'm personally working to build a Skirmish pop set , We have 3 Heads, 2 Legs, and Working on Bodies. Really hoping to do it sometime soon. I just got finished reading a lot of the details on it, and wanna try to get a Faithful Torso II or Higher... Its hard work, Spent a good few days Farming in various zones.

Luckily though, With 4 People, It goes by fast and its fun cause we're friends, plus, it doesn't hurt that when fighting Butterflies or such, We can make gil from Twitherym Wings
    >_> Take me with you.
    (0)
    Somewhere in space... this could be happening right now.

Character
    Volkai
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Huh...

No idea what's going on in the JP forums, but welcome!
    (5)

Character
    Toadie
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Nice to meet you, murasakishikibu, and welcome! I'm unable to read the Japanese language so I am unaware of what has been going on over there. I suppose in a case like this, ignorance is bliss. ^^;

I grew up with my father in the military so I've traveled a lot and met many many people. I have met some horrifyingly terrible people and I have met some truly exceptionally wonderful people in my life. I am sure I will meet many more before my life's journey is complete. I learned in those years that the only thing that determines what kind of person you are is your heart inside. I will not judge the individual based upon the actions of the many.

Don't be afraid to share your love for FFXI here in these forums with us. I hope you continue to have fun with this game with everyone for many years to come!
    (9)
    Each person is an individual being, capable of independent thought and unique emotion, deserving respect, dignity, and compassion in all things, at all times, and in all places.

To do anything else denies the self of its humanity.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast