Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12
    Character
    Gradd
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Jar View Post
    yeah i have whm blm blu drk and pld soo ive been mage to alot of stuff..

but i more or less only play drk now that i really know what im doing with it. After learning alot of the math it isn't to terrible unless your with a war that's smart too D:

started working on my caladbolg should be done soon after the servers back
    Abyssea screwed me over, i went from being a Main PLD in a HNM shell to Perma-WHM Bitch. Which I honestly didnt mind too much I am a pretty damn good WHM (oddly I actually enjoy the job as well) I won't lie x: But playing it all the time got old <.<

Glad to hear your working on Calad, I am pretty sure you will enjoy it! I enjoyed mine o;
    (0)

Character
    Gradd
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by vedder View Post
    i was doing the oat2 scythe but even though getting the habits/necklets was easy bloody verthandi cockblocks like u wouldnt believe >< was gonna use it plus rr and fulltime SE (with my very own whm mule cus im cheap like that) and see if theres a way to bring up my dps vs others that way

originally the thought process behind this was good, but with the emp ws flying all over i really cant think of any non emp-type weapon+atma combo competeing, though for capping certain lights faster i do like the idea rae

on another note and just cause i saw it on another forum COME BACK GRADD WE NEEDZ J00
    not that i know you at all but when you have that many ppl telling you to come back your obviously missed
    OAT is honestly probably still a very good non relic/empyrean/mythic Scythe, I remember it doing really well at 75 anyways, it parsed just under Apoc at the very least.

I gave Gradd away to a close friend tho, I just get on the forums to talk to friends that I still have in game to stay in contact o;

If I like what I see when 99 comes around I might start playing again, but right now I need to focus on IRL which FF tends to get in the way of some times lol.
    (0)

Character
    Raelia
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Gradd View Post
    You do realize En-Spells are not effected by MAB in the very least right?

Sacrificing Razed Ruins and other Stronger Melee atma for a 2-4 56 Damage Scythe so you can spam Infernal scythe is a horrible idea.
    Thanks captain obvious, but please pay attention: Cosmos and Banisher still affect Endark (though the latter still sucks). The MAB is for Infernal Scythe.

You have this strange infatuation with never doing anything but one way. The per-round damage is on par with non-RR+GH DDing and the WS spam puts it well past average. It's just too specialized and saturation prone. To be perfectly honest it spanks most vanilla DRK, and you shouldn't say otherwise until you've seen it for sure... which you won't but you'll spout off anyway.

I am still pinning down what to use as a third atma. Buffalo are darkness resistant so I was having to use Kirin, but I wouldn't pass up putting RR back on with Cosmos/BM. Stout Arm is another option since VV is just a STR atma to this setup.

It's no RR+GH+SS Raging Rush, but it gets shit done.
    (0)

Character
    Limlight
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    give me haste samba over en dark any day and twice on sunday!
    (0)

Character
    Yveltal
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 50
    I was thinking of using the Atma of the Stout Arm, the Atma of the Voracious Violet, and the Atma of the Foe Flayer together. That way, I get permanent Regain and daytime Refresh, so I can almost use my spells as much as I want. It should do until I have something better, like the Atma of the Razed Ruins.

So, that just leaves hunting for equipment, seals, and whatever else I need to upgrade my Bale Armor Set. I'll have to get some help with the Big Bomb at Halvung, since the Fire Bomblet's better than the Bomb Core I have now. I think I'll make a list of things to do later, and you guys can help me prioritize, and maybe add to the list (yeah, yeah, Blitz Ring, I know, bleh).

For now, though, my computer's in the shop until Tuesday-ish, thanks to a spyware attack. I guess I'll just play Pokémon Black Version and Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy until then.
    (0)
    Cardfight!! Vanguard is the best TCG of all time.

Character
    Bigbubba
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 90
    ok heres the guts to my question.

in aby atm my guiltone does 2-3k and 3-4k with soul eater

i want more. much more

i wear mostly bale +2 all but legs(only+1)

i got a war in my empy group makeing me look bad. i may not catch him but i want to close it up some

email me if you got tips or questions; bigbubbadrk@hotmail.com
    (0)

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12