Character
    Rambus
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99

A concern how people are posting/need more sections to the site

First off I want to say I like the idea SE made in making these forums to talk to us more.

I have a consern with how people are posting though as this quote struck me:
    Quote Originally Posted by Humie View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Unctgtg View Post
    They outclass my relic by 5k in WS damage per
    I also have a relic (aegis) and the emperium shield out classes my relic but this constant arguing over silly little points that dont even effect most people posting needs to stop

This is a forum for feed back not argueing and constant one ups man ship over the previous post please treat it as such or SE will start ignoring these forums due to the crap that litters these forums
    With the way people are posting, can we have a section made more for being off topic or joke threads like this "bacon mage" stuff?

To the mods/ GMs/ SGMS reading these forums I really want to know how constructive it is to hear "relic/mythic weapons should not be updated because it is old weapons".
    Is that really on the topic? Is making threads like "delete relic weapons from the game" constructive?

My basic request is this; I would like a section that is dedicated to players just to talk to each other on topics. In other words I really want separate sections on suggestions to a fix the game vs gamers simply asking questions each other on the game. I would like a section for players just to talk to each other like the pokemon white and black thread.

I really think the general section is getting spammed to much between game issues that does not go anywhere else and playful threads.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Spending Gil = Game balance, next question please tia
    Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    They're reading and agreeing that these are very good ideas.... to be implemented to rune fencer.

Just like any good suggestions in the RDM thread get applied to SCH.

Character
    Unctgtg
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Hear hear I will shut up with all my topics as soon as a moderator confirms they are working on relics/mythics
    (0)
    99 Drk, 99 Sch, 99 Bst, 99 Geo and a ton of other jobs there
    110 +5 Bonecraft
    Level 99 Relic Scythe

Character
    Rambus
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    I see mods and co. made new sections to this site so that does reflect concern of this issue at hand.

However I do not think it will prevent general topic spam, I really think we could use an off topic section for playful threads like that bacon mage subject and such.
    How do you guys sort out the difference between player to player questions vs suggestions to SE? I would think you would need sub forums to make it clearer. Like having a suggestion section for each job where people can talk to each other bout the job in a different section.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Spending Gil = Game balance, next question please tia
    Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    They're reading and agreeing that these are very good ideas.... to be implemented to rune fencer.

Just like any good suggestions in the RDM thread get applied to SCH.

Character
    Schatzie
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Rambus is right, moderators should step in and stop people like Bahamut and Nidhogg from making controversial posts just to annoy people. They are not constructive, they just bring out people's nasty sides, and they are full of fallacious views that do not represent the communities' desires whatsoever.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by TearValerin View Post
    Rambus is right, moderators should step in and stop people like Bahamut and Nidhogg from making controversial posts just to annoy people. They are not constructive, they just bring out people's nasty sides, and they are full of fallacious views that do not represent the communities' desires whatsoever.
    And I am sure they would say the same thing about everything you and Rambus have to say, and I agree with them.

Especially now that you have been found out as a liar:
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...-best-DD/page6
    (0)
    Last edited by wish12oz; 03-24-2011 at 05:51 AM.

http://www.twitch.tv/wish12oz
    http://www.youtube.com/user/r5n/videos

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Well Ram, is what you are refering to is the general section, were all of the things you listed are a go. It's not realy seperatable.
    (0)

Character
    Opto
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 68
    There's nothing wrong with the way these forums are now. Nor is there a problem with how they're run and what threads people are making.
    (0)