Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Character
    Anonymous
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon6324236 View Post
    Double edged sword, hold all of the mobs and people only zerg the objective, which rewards the people doing it with few points, hold no mobs and people can not survive to even attack the objective, which rewards the people doing it with no points. Your average player is simply to short sighted to think its possibly better to draw out a battle than to simply end it as fast as possible, then again thats what you get when zerg content like we have had over the last couple years encourages killing as fast as possible with little restraint.
    If people choose to attack the logs that's their problem, but we can fix this by using /say and informing our fellow mouth breathers. If they choose to ignore it, still their problem, I personally haven't had problems grinding Bayld even with those people who don't listen tagging along.
    (0)

Character
    Nephilipitou
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 90
    There is a problem of conflicting objectives.

So the people wanting to use up their Coalition Points will want to do the stuff fast, and the people who want Bayld will do it slow. However OP has no idea what they're talking about, so... I think everything that needs to be said has been said.

BTW you can actually solo a Reive as BST but it is the longest most tedious thing. You sneak or invis, then you go and use the fight command on a root and you actually don't get hate until a monster sees you and your pet is fine as well. Problem is solo that takes forever, but I'm just pointing out I've spent 10 minutes with my pet soloing a Reive so it IS possible to spam Lair Reives if all you want to do is get your coalition points spent, and that saves the effort of people zerging the knotted roots for the Pioneers.
    (2)

Character
    Starskyy
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephilipitou View Post
    There is a problem of conflicting objectives.

So the people wanting to use up their Coalition Points will want to do the stuff fast, and the people who want Bayld will do it slow. However OP has no idea what they're talking about, so... I think everything that needs to be said has been said.

BTW you can actually solo a Reive as BST but it is the longest most tedious thing. You sneak or invis, then you go and use the fight command on a root and you actually don't get hate until a monster sees you and your pet is fine as well. Problem is solo that takes forever, but I'm just pointing out I've spent 10 minutes with my pet soloing a Reive so it IS possible to spam Lair Reives if all you want to do is get your coalition points spent, and that saves the effort of people zerging the knotted roots for the Pioneers.
    Easier to just to do the peacekeeper patrol kill X mob 5x. I do the raptors and profit
    (0)

Character
    Hideka
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    pfft i super tank on pup>_> ochain and heavy armors are for wussies.
    (0)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3