Results -9 to 0 of 11

Threaded View

Road Map Update!

I was wondering when the next Road Map update will be release?

I am excited to know what we will be expecting in the coming months going into 2014.
    We heard of talks about upgrading/modifying Relic, Mythic, and Empyrean weapons to its awesome potential (IE: Empyrean, Relic, and Mythic Great Axe merging as one with all available weapon-specific weapon skills, its aftermath, and an additional, new weapon skill to boot?**)

How about some new battle systems to look towards to? Will there be any roaming HNMs that linkshells can tackle for awesome spoils? What's the deal on the new rare/exclusive armor? Are those Avatars (Atomos, Caith Sith, Cactuar**) on the way soon? Will this expansion open doors for other opportunities like its predecessors?

I can ramble on with questions (people are cheering I bet!), but I am sure the people only care about an answer for this question: What is there to look forward to? So breakout that Road Map 2013-2014, upload that baby, and let us see what we can look forward to! Greatly appreciate it in advance!

Note**: Merger of weapons is a good pipe dream! Don't you agree guys? lol. Cactuar should highly be considered and added as an Avatar. It's a staple of Final Fantasy like Moogles and Chocobos. Personally, I think it will outperform other Avatars in damage too.
    (6)
    Last edited by BurnNotice; 04-09-2013 at 11:54 AM.