Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Character
    Kioen
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    If they make Empyrean Items stackable I think I'd have to hug the SE Developers. I make a ton of Holy Water for when my LS does Chloris and I'm always checking my inventory whenever buds drop to throw stuff into Satchel or Sack so I don't make a looting mistake.
    (0)
    KyoNet - FFXI Blog & SE Community Site

Character
    Ralys
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Stackable/non-rare Instant Warp/Reraise scrolls plz.

And if that dream ever comes true, the option to buy more than one at a time (like they did with forbidden keys) would be awesome.
    (0)

Character
    Dais
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I may just be wishlisting here but I would love ammo to stack up to 999 the way it dose in 14, The newest ammo is very expensive and rarely used or crafted as a consequence. A change like that could alleviate storage issues as well as problems with expensive ammunition.
    I would presume that synthesis for any items with a new stack amount will be changed to reflect those changes.
    (0)

FF11 seems to follow in the shadow of FF14 in terms of updates lately.

Now please SE, make a whole lot of items stack at 99 now like you did for 14!
    (0)

Character
    Loona
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    All this talk of big stacks of high end stuff...

I would be glad to simply be able to stack ores like cooper or zinc - when crafted, which takes about 3 or 4 of them, they become stackable items, so it would be nice to be able to stack a few of them.

It's a bit annoying to have to drop a few of them when you start levelling a new job on worms, since you'r likely to get several of these, which would be nice to start levelling a craft, but it takes very little time before the choice comes up between stop levelling and craft them for inventory space or go sell them, or continue levelling and letting them drop to the floor.
    (0)

Regarding Magian trial items, the development team is planning to make those dropped by notorious monsters in Visions of Abyssea and Scars of Abyssea stackable. We are also looking into the same possibility for other items as requested by players. However, as testing is required to see how battle balance and item circulation might be affected, these adjustments are expected take place after the next major version update.

In the meantime, if you have any further items you’d like made stackable or their stack numbers increased, feel free to leave your feedback for us to pass along to the development team!
    (0)
    Gildrein - Community Team

Player
    Pet food and Automaton Oil (99), please.
    (0)

Character
    Crocker
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Gildrein

However, as testing is required to see how battle balance and item circulation might be affected
    Easy fix for this is for example allow jug pets to stack to 99 but only be able to sell them as a 12 stack on the Auction House. That way you can still sell a stack for the same rate but you would have to buy 8 stacks just to get 96 of them.

Or if PS2 Limitations isn't holding it back could always allow 1, 12, and 99 of each item on the Auction house.
    But from what I see in the Misc category that wont be possible...

As for ethers and potions that would be cruel to the alchemists that got the Key item (Concoction) to make them stackable but to fix that allow the drops to stack to 99 and remove the medicated effect from using them aka Hi-Potion Drop has a 5 min medicated effect and only stacks to 12.

Me personally would like to see pet food and jug pets stack higher I have over 50 stacks of jugs on a mule so stacking to 99 would save me a lot of space, good guess 50+ to about 9 spaces and crystals from 12 > 99 would save even more space.

Few other things off the top of my head would be nice also
    Fishing bait 12>99
    Fish 12>99
    distilled water 12>99
    Flour (All types currently not stackable at all)
    Mercury 12>99
    Potions 12>99 (blind, poison, paralyze, ect..)
    Dusts/powders 12>99 (blind, poison, paralyze, ect..)
    Silent Oil 12>99
    Prism powder 12>99
    All Food 12>99
    Sage 12>99

Edit..
    All Crafting Materials 12>99
    (0)
    Last edited by Crocker; 03-24-2011 at 07:44 PM.

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhujerba View Post
    Pet food and Automaton Oil (99), please.
    YES! Having to carry stacks of Oil is a total space stealer! x)
    (0)

Character
    Opto
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 68
    Quote Originally Posted by Gildrein View Post
    Regarding Magian trial items, the development team is planning to make those dropped by notorious monsters in Visions of Abyssea and Heroes of Abyssea stackable.
    Do you mean actually mean Heroes of Abyssea or was that a typo and you meant Scars of Abyssea?

Unless you aren't talking about empyrean weapon items. Then nevermind!
    (0)

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast