Character
    Trumpy
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99

Twilight Cloak: Impact not castable as GEO

I tried my twilight cloak on Geo and couldnt find impact in my active spell list. It was however in the magic menu under black magic at the bottom of the list.

I then tried it on all the jobs i have (WHM BLM SCH SMN) that can equip it and Impact was available for those jobs.
    (0)

Trumpy,

We appreciate your reporting this potential issue. In order for us to investigate it fully, I must ask you to provide the following information:

Platform:
    Date & Time:
    Frequency:
    Character Name:
    Race:
    World:
    Main Job:
    Support Job:
    Steps:

By providing us with this information, you will be helping us to track down the source of this issue, Trumpy.

Thank you very much for your time and assistance. We wish you the best. Have a good day!

~GM Baudle
    (0)

Character
    Trumpy
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Platform: PC Windows 7, Dell XPS 8300, Intel Core i5-2300 CPU @ 3 GHz, 8 GB RAM
    Date & Time: Anytime
    Frequency: All Times
    Character Name: Trumpy
    Race: Mithra
    World: Shiva
    Main Job: Geo (Other Twilight Cloak Jobs)
    Support Job: Any
    Steps:
    1. Equip Twilight Cloak on any job i have leveled high enough to wear (WHM BLM SCH SMN), Check Spell list from the menu on the left (I think its called the action menu, but it comes up when you press enter when something is targeted), the spell Impact IS at the bottom of the list. The spell Impact IS also in the magic menu list under black magic on the right (when i press "-" key)
    2. Equip Twilight Cloak on GEO, Check Spell list from the menu on the left (I think its called the action menu, but it comes up when you press enter when something is targeted), the spell Impact is NOT in the list at all. The spell Impact IS in the magic menu list under black magic on the right (when i press "-" key) but grayed out (unusable).
    3. Equipping Twilight Cloak should make me "Able to cast 'Impact'" on level 90 WHM BLM RDM DRK SMN SCH GEO.
    (0)

Thank you very much for posting your concern about the twilight cloak not allowing the use of impact for GEO. We have received several reports on this issue and it is currently being reviewed. We suggest that you keep an eye out Here and Here for any further updates on this matter. Thank you again and take care.
    (0)