Character
    Endura
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 75

Im not sure if this will work...please Help

Like i stated in the title, I was wondering if I buy the xbox 360 version of FFXI: Ultimate seekers edition and logged in as my existing account, will all the content that i don't currently have unlock on my pc version? Basically i'm trying to be able to play xbox360 version when friends are not here and when they show up and start complaining that they don't wanna watch me play,lol, i can just move to my pc and resume play if i want to.... any help on the situation would be much appreciated, i might be asking a dumb question, if so i'm sorry ahead of time. (If i posted in the wrong spot i'm sry, i think i got it right tho...)
    (0)

Character
    Amaday
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Probably not, you need to install the software from the PC vesion onto your PC.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kincard
    The reason I keep coming back to XI as opposed to other MMOs is because of the content's lastability. While it is true that many pieces are outdated with each patch, to this day there are many old pieces of gear that are still near top-tier if not the top-tier. It encourages you to explore the whole breadth of content rather than asking you to bumrush and bypass all the old content just so you can grind the newer content. This is a model used by other MMOs such as WoW, and while I don't have anything against people that enjoy this model, if I wanted to play an MMO with that model there are many, many games vast superior to XI in terms of mechanics and especially customer service that offer such a model.

Character
    Quedari
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Yes, if you buy the XBox360 version for your account, it will "unlock" everything regardless of what system you play it on. However, you will have to find discs or installation files to install what you're missing on the computer.
    (0)
    Quedari: WHM BLM RDM SMN SCH BLU BRD RUN GEO
    Mykaell: BLM RDM WAR DNC WHM THF SCH RUN

Character
    Endura
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 75
    thanks for the replies so quick, yea my ffxi install days have been a lil odd to say the least...I originally bought the vana diel coll. '08 for xbox360, started a char., played for a while then bought the Ultimate Abyssea edition off steam and for some reason, guess i couldn't find my log-in info.? idk?, either way, i started a new char. and played for a while. Now i just reactivated my vana diel coll. '08 char., cuz i liked him better, so i already have all the files except The Seekers of Adoulin on my pc, they are just not "unlocked" yet. Like i said thank you for the replies and i'm pretty sure i'm gonna buy Ultimate Seekers edition for xbox360....like right now lol
    (0)