Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

Remove the knockback attacks in Rieves

Seriously, this is just bullshiat. Get killed by a knockback attack, you still get knocked back and if you're pushed out of the area, you can't revive and get back in the reive area within 5 seconds. It's impossible, and you get kicked out of the reive and get banned for 10 minutes.

Remove the ban, remove the knockback, make the area bigger, do SOMETHING.

Sometimes you need to be near the edge of the battle area, because you were KOed and reraised, and you want to reduce your risk if dying again but you don't want to leave the battle.
    (44)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 04-08-2013 at 04:55 AM.

Character
    Fynlar
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    You can clearly see what kind of mobs are in a reive before you join; if you know they have knockback moves then position yourself so that you won't get knocked out of range.

Fair, next
    (7)

Character
    Mifaco
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    >position yourself so you don't get knocked back but still get hit by AOE attacks
    >position yourself so you get hit by AOE attacks but don't get knocked back

BALANCE
    (4)

Player
    It is quite the problem.
    (3)

Character
    Craftthree
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 1
    lmao. I dont even have the expansion yet and checking forums looks like theres alot that needs fixing already.
    (0)

Character
    Luvbunny
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahamut View Post
    lmao. I dont even have the expansion yet and checking forums looks like theres alot that needs fixing already.
    You have no idea how much it needs fixing.... It is seriously a craptacular spectacular updates, and a lot more people are going to get pissed off fairly soon if you are looking at other threads. Seriously we can't just pick and choose which Nest or Root we can whack, or progress will not be made and only "popular" spots will be "camped" and cleaned up rather fast leaving others with nothing to do for an hour, running around in circle finding a repop. Just be glad you don't have the expansion yet.
    (3)

Player
    Wait wait wait wait... the guy who white knights EVERYTHING SE does, is upset about something SE designed... has the world flipped upside down? (he is right though, I never thought I would say that)
    (10)

Character
    Fynlar
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Wait wait wait wait... the guy who white knights EVERYTHING SE does, is upset about something SE designed... has the world flipped upside down?
    I was hoping someone else besides me would catch on to that.
    (7)

Character
    Kojo
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahamut View Post
    It's unfinished, in progress. Look at it as Seekers of Adoulin beta at the moment.
    (6)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    Can you imagine waking up each morning knowing that you would have to wrestle a man-sized radish to death in order to eat?
    Sorry, had to.

Character
    Luvbunny
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Cross your fingers that they will update this by the weekend. Seems like they are quite fast with adjustment - so hopefully all those pet enmity issue and mages getting more hate than usual will be fixed in a week or so at the very latest.
    (2)

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast