Light Arts & Sublimation in Reive.

Ever since I started doing Reives with a WHM Alt and I have Light Arts and Sublimation up, upon exiting the Reive it cancels these buffs forcing me to stick them back up and just incase I require the extra MP from sublimation, and am always in need of the superb buffs of Light Arts.

Platform: Windows
    ISP: AT&T
    Type of Internet Connection: ADSL
    Internet Connection Speed: 22Mbps
    Date & Time: 4/3/2013 - 2:25 AM
    Frequency: Always
    Character Name: Angierus/Malthael/Azmodan
    Race: Mithra
    World: Valefor
    Main Job: White Mage, 99
    Support Job: Scholar, 49
    Area and Coordinates: Yahse Hunting Grounds, Ceizak Battlegrounds, Moh Gates, Sih Gates, Foret de Hennetiel, Morimar Basalt Fields, Cirdas Caverns, applys to all Colonization and Lair Reive battlegrounds.
    Party or Solo: Party with 3 members.
    NPC Name:
    Monster Name:
    Steps:
    Buff up outside of a Reive battleground, standard issue buffs (protect, shell, haste, reraise, light arts, sublimation, stoneskin, aquaveil, blink, haste, boost-dex) enter the battle field and participate in the Reive until complete.

When the Reive is complete or you exit the Reive because you cannot complete the task when you lose Reive Mark the game will also dispel Light Arts, Sublimation: Complete or Sublimation: Activated.
    (0)

I didn't sit on top of a tree for 6 years to get out damaged by a bunch of weapons that take a week or less to finish.

Player
    I already posted about this. and it wears DURING reives as well, not just when you exit and/or lose the reive mark.
    (1)

Greetings Nidhogg!

Thank you for your assistance with writing a report for us, it is appreciated! I will go ahead and submit this concern to be reviewed for you! Since there is no guarantee that an official response will be posted on this thread, I suggest keeping an eye on the www.Playonline.com website and the update forums for any news on this matter.

Thank you again for your assistance and apologies for any inconvenience!

-=Game Master Emdub=-
    (0)
    Last edited by Emdub; 04-04-2013 at 06:40 PM.