Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Character
    Raksha
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    Lol I'm not saying that I disagreed with you, just that the enmity loss from being hit must be huge now, especially, it seems, for pets.

Was replying to this.

I suppose you could say that pets lose RELATIVELY more enmity now than they did before.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    I want to say that there's a middle ground here but this isn't really middle ground. A lot of old systems were shit. Some new systems aren't much better. What's in the middle of shit and shit? More Shit. So no, I don't want a middle ground. I want something good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Landsoul View Post
    >Twilight Scythe is overpowered that's why we're nerfing it
    >Weapons with double damage compared to relic

LOGIC.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    \m/ (*.*) \m/ "THIS SOLUTION IS THE MOST METAL!" \m/ (*.*) \m/

Character
    Helldemon
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Umichi View Post
    Have you even fought the new tough and up mobs? I'm a moderately geared Drg i didn't do to much endgame even though i tried(no one wants a drg).. i guess you could call me the average player but yeah that's how i fighting tough and up mobs is by having qiqiru tank things for me. she's pretty good after a few spirit links can have her tank while I just use jumps from a distance and close in for damage spikes.
    I honestly don't understand how your wyvern is able to tank things with you. Even on IT umbrils I am tanking 90% of the time and my wyvern hits them almost as hard as I do. Even if I stripped all my gear except weapon I doubt I would be able to go back and forth with my wyvern on hate.
    (1)
    Last edited by Helldemon; 07-06-2013 at 09:03 PM.

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Helldemon View Post
    I honestly don't understand how your wyvern is able to tank things with you. Even on IT umbrils I am tanking 90% of the time and my wyvern hits them almost as hard as I do. Even if I stripped all my gear except weapon I doubt I would be able to go back and forth with my wyvern on hate.
    Knowing how to manage enmity is the big secret, and like i said I can have her tank i move out for jumps and in for ws's save high jump and soul jump for enmity dumps and maintaining pet tank and super jump for when i can't shake the hate or it is unwanted.... I have a hard time with umbrils.. they have alot of nasty status effects! I also mentioned i have -enm merits
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Umichi View Post
    Knowing how to manage enmity is the big secret, and like i said I can have her tank i move out for jumps and in for ws's save high jump and soul jump for enmity dumps and maintaining pet tank and super jump for when i can't shake the hate or it is unwanted.... I have a hard time with umbrils.. they have alot of nasty status effects! I also mentioned i have -enm merits
    I assume that when you include Soul Jump here it's just because it shares a timer with High Jump. Soul Jump itself doesn't shed enmity.

As for Umbrils, when soloing as /mage, 1 trick is to save TP for when you get paralyzed, to have wyvern use remove paralysis breath. Otherwise, only use WS when jumps are up to get TP back almost instantly, and just hope it doesn't para you during WS (not a good idea to WS it if the WS damage will drop it below 25%).

Though when I solo Umbrils, I tank it, not the Wyvern, only using super jump if I get cursed and take a lot of damage so wyvern can't cure me.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    I assume that when you include Soul Jump here it's just because it shares a timer with High Jump. Soul Jump itself doesn't shed enmity.

As for Umbrils, when soloing as /mage, 1 trick is to save TP for when you get paralyzed, to have wyvern use remove paralysis breath. Otherwise, only use WS when jumps are up to get TP back almost instantly, and just hope it doesn't para you during WS (not a good idea to WS it if the WS damage will drop it below 25%).

Though when I solo Umbrils, I tank it, not the Wyvern, only using super jump if I get cursed and take a lot of damage so wyvern can't cure me.
    I can tank them but my strategy gets tangled with im still taking to much damage with the gear I have currently on and yeah the paralyze hurts me.... I generally go in with barparalyze just for that reason... most of the time the mobs kill me by striking a DA, and are fast enough to round off another hit before my wyvern can heal; or they do a crit followed by a TP move (which is usually the combo that kills me)

I still need more practice lol....
    (0)

Character
    Helldemon
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Sounds like you could use hp gear swaps into your HB macro as well.
    (0)

As Helldemon said, yeah even as a Taru (like you) I have ~2k HP in my healing breath trigger macro. And there's way more available that I don't have too, like the MDB neck from plasm, and most of the augmented Bayld gear (I think I aug'd the legs, but nothing else).

The other thing is to build on -PDT gear too. I'm currently at ~34% I think. Full NQ Dux gear, twilight torque, flume belt, a 5% and a 4% dark ring and a metallon mantle.
    (0)

Player
    Deep Breathing+Smiting Breath with empathied Wyvern and full Wyvern HP gear should do 1k+ on Umbrils for a decent chunk of their HP.
    (0)

Player
    I'll have to find gear though idk i don't have any -pdt gear lol, I may actually have to start building my solo set now
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophannus View Post
    Deep Breathing+Smiting Breath with empathied Wyvern and full Wyvern HP gear should do 1k+ on Umbrils for a decent chunk of their HP.
    yeah i agree. however how do you mean a fully leveled wyvern? the other day i was doing a delve nm some turtle guy and my wyvern did 99999 damage to him lol
    (0)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast