Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    Only lvl 88 BST, but at least with Jug pets you have Snarl... right? Or is that fail now?
    Works well if you bleed off hate by doing Ruinator>Snarl, otherwise... not so much.
    (0)

Player
    Take my word for it. Super Climb does not shed Wyvern hate. Please don't make me dig through years of version updates to find the patch notes where they explicitly said when they added Super Climb that it would not affect the Wyvern's enmity.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Ophannus View Post
    Take my word for it. Super Climb does not shed Wyvern hate. Please don't make me dig through years of version updates to find the patch notes where they explicitly said when they added Super Climb that it would not affect the Wyvern's enmity.
    Lol I'm not saying that I disagreed with you, just that the enmity loss from being hit must be huge now, especially, it seems, for pets.
    (0)

Character
    Anonymous
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Only lvl 88 BST, but at least with Jug pets you have Snarl... right? Or is that fail now?
    Playing BST now is like a cross between Pong and back alley dice games. Hate bounces around everywhere and regardless of whether or not you do well, shanking is inevitable.
    (0)

Player
    I'm not sure what you're fighting or how you're geared, but my wyvern NEVER hits like-for-like with me, unless maybe on TWTBW mobs, in which case, why would you need your wyvern to help you tank it....?
    Have you even fought the new tough and up mobs? I'm a moderately geared Drg i didn't do to much endgame even though i tried(no one wants a drg).. i guess you could call me the average player but yeah that's how i fighting tough and up mobs is by having qiqiru tank things for me. she's pretty good after a few spirit links can have her tank while I just use jumps from a distance and close in for damage spikes.
    (0)

Player
    or go full assault and she will take hate every other hit because our hate is at the same level cause the mob even's it out by slapping us. I use this strategy for nm's also. i wanna make the -pet damage lance.. and use that for some solo stuff while im building gugnir for my build ^^
    (0)

Player
    I mean soul and spirit jump are used for enimity suppression so i would assume that's what your asking as to why qiqiru can hit hate for hate with me.

I also have -enm merits
    (0)

Character
    Raksha
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Lol I'm not saying that I disagreed with you, just that the enmity loss from being hit must be huge now, especially, it seems, for pets.
    Its not.

The problem is that Enmity wears off over time (60VE per second i believe).

If you gain 1 enmity for doing 1 damage (dunno if these numbers are correct), this means you have to do 60 damage per second just to break even enmity wise, and MORE than 60 damage/sec to GAIN enmity. Chances are your Wyvern isnt doing 60d/s, so your wyvern is unable to build hate.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    I want to say that there's a middle ground here but this isn't really middle ground. A lot of old systems were shit. Some new systems aren't much better. What's in the middle of shit and shit? More Shit. So no, I don't want a middle ground. I want something good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Landsoul View Post
    >Twilight Scythe is overpowered that's why we're nerfing it
    >Weapons with double damage compared to relic

LOGIC.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    \m/ (*.*) \m/ "THIS SOLUTION IS THE MOST METAL!" \m/ (*.*) \m/

Character
    Iocus
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    If I remember correctly, super climb is just so your wyvern can also avoid attacks. Nothing to do with hate reset.
    (0)
    I'm a RequieSCAT-MAN!

Quote Originally Posted by Raksha View Post
    Its not.

The problem is that Enmity wears off over time (60VE per second i believe).

If you gain 1 enmity for doing 1 damage (dunno if these numbers are correct), this means you have to do 60 damage per second just to break even enmity wise, and MORE than 60 damage/sec to GAIN enmity. Chances are your Wyvern isnt doing 60d/s, so your wyvern is unable to build hate.
    This has nothing to do with losing hate when being hit. Hate lost when being hit is CE, not VE. With Steady Wing up, the wyvern takes no damage during the stoneskin, so it loses no CE, and should therefore not lose hate when I have used Super Jump (which I assume is like Enmity Douse, resetting CE to 1 and VE to 0).
    (0)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast