Character
    Didymus
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 12

No low lv pt on fenrir

Im seeing if i should cange servers or just wait and see if there more low lv people out there.

Im a lv 12 blm and want to get my sub job quest but no party in the dunes. i use to play befor and have to start over hope to find help soon ty.
    (0)

Character
    Lumps
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    For EXP try looking for a party in Gusgen Mines. There's probably a good amount of people leveling new jobs there and you can get one of the sub job quest items. People don't usually make EXP parties in the dunes anymore so for that you may need a friend. Try joining a social linkshell and see if someone will help you out.
    (0)

Character
    Didymus
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 12
    thank you I woll try that
    (0)

Character
    Rustic
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Didymus View Post
    Im seeing if i should cange servers or just wait and see if there more low lv people out there.

Im a lv 12 blm and want to get my sub job quest but no party in the dunes. i use to play befor and have to start over hope to find help soon ty.
    Also, I don't even think you can get the SJ quest yet. But yes, you're going to find EXP alliances in Gusgen. Alternatively, do Dangruf Wadi Grounds of Valor pages. Adds up fast and can get you to 24th or so, and you might actually make some money in the process to pay for all the spells you'll need.
    (0)
    Old-time player, new-time character- Ragnarok server.