Character
    Cetin
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 20

New Players looking for other New Players

So currently I am playing on the Siren Server. I'm looking for other people to do missions, quest and traditional exploring. Nothing against the burn parties I have been around, but I want to earn what I do in the game instead of having everything handed to me. So if anyone is new to that game then my main in game character is Cetin on the Siren Server. Gamertag is HybridReanimate for those who have Xbox. I am from the UK but I also have a flexible job, so I have flexible gaming times.

Also once I have enough in game money I will start a Linkshell dedicated to new players who we see along the way. Give the pros a break from the Can you/Can we/What's this messages. Although I have to say, the community as a whole are actually really understanding from my view.

Please say during communication that you are contacting me because of this, because a simple 'Hey' is really not helping lol
    (0)

Character
    Cetin
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 20
    Also If you are using Kik then it is HybridReanimate
    (0)

Character
    Amaday
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Should cnsider giving bismarck a shot. I help host a linkshell, has many returning players. We do stuff EU time friendly too, have EU and North American players here. ?t amaday in game, or send friend request to amaday on xbox. See you in game.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kincard
    The reason I keep coming back to XI as opposed to other MMOs is because of the content's lastability. While it is true that many pieces are outdated with each patch, to this day there are many old pieces of gear that are still near top-tier if not the top-tier. It encourages you to explore the whole breadth of content rather than asking you to bumrush and bypass all the old content just so you can grind the newer content. This is a model used by other MMOs such as WoW, and while I don't have anything against people that enjoy this model, if I wanted to play an MMO with that model there are many, many games vast superior to XI in terms of mechanics and especially customer service that offer such a model.

Character
    Cetin
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 20
    Appreciate that but what I am getting at is: getting help from players who know takes the fun of discovering and figuring out together. I am aiming for the latter.
    (0)