Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Character
    Mephista
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99

Geomancer Handbells

First off sorry if a thread like this exists somewhere, typing this up on my iPhone and the search function goes a little screwy!

So I have a question for the reps/devs.

Assuming we will be getting new handbells in future updates, what are they going to be like ?

Are they going to be like bards instruments and enhance certain indi/geo spells. Or will they have other beneficial status boosters for GEO? Example extending the aura range or enhancing a loupans defence? Ect ...

I'm not opposed to bells that are like bard instruments it's just a space issue so it would be nice if we could get a heads up on what you have planned for them ?

Also if other players have any suggestions post them up here , it would be nice to see what you guys think should be added to future handbells?
    (0)

Character
    Quetzacoatl
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Might involve Luopan HP, Geomancy/Handbell Skill and the like. I'm pretty much open to any reasonable stats being put on them, heh.
    (0)

Character
    Mephista
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    I'm the same I'm just hoping they factor in inventory issues while devolving them . I'd grin and bare it if I had to carry around lots but it would be an enormous pain !
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Lollerblades View Post
    I'm the same I'm just hoping they factor in inventory issues while devolving them . I'd grin and bare it if I had to carry around lots but it would be an enormous pain !
    This. I'd rather just general "this bell is better than the last one" such as PUP's line of Animators.
    (2)

Character
    Mordru
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaisha View Post
    This. I'd rather just general "this bell is better than the last one" such as PUP's line of Animators.
    Same here. I might enjoy multiple bells with different effects if I had the inventory space. As long as that remains strapped, I'll go for a simple progression.
    (0)

I'd be happier if there was an improved bell at the AF weapon level and a more improved bell at around 75 (maybe as an incentive for a Maat-type fight). Maybe give the AF Handbell stats that benefit spell potency and/or improves on the performance of the Luopan.
    (1)
    Hayward: Cerberus-San d'Oria

5/5 +1: Cirque [4/5], Tantra [4/5], Ferine [4/5], Estoqueur's [1/5], Sylvan, Navarch's [1/5], Savant's, Orison [1/5], Charis [2/5]

5/5 +2: Creed, Caller's, Unkai, Iga, Raider's, Lancer's, Mavi, Ravager's, Goetia, Bale, Aoidos'

Player
    I think we may see something more like +20MP, +50MP, and so on, more like animator progression where besides the original we only see 3~4 extra, but I hope we don't.
    (0)

Character
    Covenant
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 90
    I would have much preferred that SquareEnix had dropped the "club" and "range" slot mentality. They should have simply made bells into weapons to be placed in the main hand with accompanying sound effects.

Another thing.. why if Bards sings and plays their instruments, don't I hear my freaking bells song while summoning geomatic spells?
    (0)

Character
    Mordru
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    There is a faint tinkering bell sound when you're waving it. It gets almost completely drowned out by the loud magic casting sound effect though.

I'm fine with this - I hate the bells. Please don't make them visible any more than they already are.
    (0)

We don't currently have any plans to introduce bells that enhance individual spells such as the way instruments do with songs. So with that said, carrying one bell along with you should be sufficient.
    (13)

Okipuit - Community Team

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast