Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Player
    Given this change, if this is our only option, I say put it back to what it was, sorry but, screw mages... I got alot more bayld on whm mule meleeing with a staff for 5 damage than I get now for curing.

Although I don't sit there and spam useless spells, if that's going to be your argument.
    (2)

Character
    Truckie
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    And now going as rng isnt worth the cost...again
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by hideka View Post
    Step1: Fix what wasnt broken
    Step 2: Break what wasnt broken
    Step 3: ?
    Step 4: PROFIT!
    Really mage Bayld was broken, but I agree they screwed the melee Bayld way to badly, all they needed to do was boost everything so all jobs could average 2k a fight, and if you did really well 3k+, now doing really well means 1.5k+ at best.
    (1)

Character
    Unaisis
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    So much for doing reives today.... am not going to even bother with it until its fixed....
    (4)

http://www.youtube.com/user/koga41

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Karah View Post
    Given this change, if this is our only option, I say put it back to what it was, sorry but, screw mages... I got alot more bayld on whm mule meleeing with a staff for 5 damage than I get now for curing.

Although I don't sit there and spam useless spells, if that's going to be your argument.
    Screw melees.

No really, why cant we find a setup where everyone is able to get a reaosnable amount of points?

enhancing and enfeebles should count for something. IDC if it's crappy, should at least get minimal points for it- Yes, it can be done in a manner that doesn't contribute, but it can also contribute greatly when done with purpose.

Still, I don't see why mage bayld couldn't be made better without also nerfing melee.
    (5)

Player
    Between what we have now, and what we had, as the only options, as I said, the previous way was better, screw (magic) the blms schs blus rdms geos whms etc etc can all melee with staves/clubs.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Luvbunny View Post
    Maybe they started to catch up with the ungodly amount of bayld a lot of melee DDs were able to receive and immediately adjusted this before the Blinker Fiasco aka Gil Fountain Version 2.0 start happening with SoA.
    No idea what you can buy in SoA with Bayld that warrants this nerf.

Unless those 8,000 Bayld Deoderizers were going to cause problems with their 0.0034 Bayld to gil conversion :P
    (4)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Karah View Post
    Between what we have now, and what we had, as the only options, as I said, the previous way was better, screw (magic) the blms schs blus rdms geos whms etc etc can all melee with staves/clubs.
    in the spirit of your perspective I agree, but I would prefer another solution to either the past and present state of the system.
    (0)

Character
    Luvbunny
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    No idea what you can buy in SoA with Bayld that warrants this nerf.Unless those 8,000 Bayld Deoderizers were going to cause problems with their 0.0034 Bayld to gil conversion :P
    Well since we have not unlock all the access on SoA, it could be that they are doing preventative measures before it gets out of controls since a lot of them already reaching over 100ks in less than a week lol. Plus I dont get it - now they are encouraging all the other jobs beside melee DD to come out and play and encouraging skill full team play by grouping together. Or is the goal still zerg that root with melee DD who do nothing but auto attack and WS, apart from constantly wiped when there is no PLD + WHM duo nearby doing some crowd control. Now they have to take damage, deal damage, and heal with waltz to get some points.
    (1)

Character
    Unaisis
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    These reives will eventually slow down to a crawl or even stop altogether... like besiege and Campaign... only a few people will be interested and they will not be able to do it without the right jobs to provide back up. Combine the best of both besiege and campaign and add auto-reraise, no exp loss, temp items and MAYBE some NPC support~ then it could be enjoyable and plausible at winning for future generations lol
    (3)

http://www.youtube.com/user/koga41

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast