Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Character
    Kojo
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Might I suggest having an auto-reraise, like in Besieged and also a few seconds where you can't attack nor be attacked?
    (6)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    Can you imagine waking up each morning knowing that you would have to wrestle a man-sized radish to death in order to eat?
    Sorry, had to.

Character
    Luvbunny
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Yes please!!! Auto-reraise!!! This will be so very very helpful for everyone who come as melee DD. Or any other mages not subbing sch or whm. Maybe a few refillable random temp items via Reive Unity KI would be great as well.
    (0)

Player

This was the sum up of the entire last Reive I did, one evaluation, then one for the ending...

384+ 575 vs the previous 300~ x10 evaluations + the win

As per usual, you overshot the fix by quite a bit.

Can we just ONCE get some middle ground.
    (7)

Player
    I can confirm this I was in the same reives as Karah on carby and the total I got was 700. Usually its 3k-4k, A pld holding the mobs got 0 xp. In the next reive he was hitting the roots and for some reason still got 0 xp. It is offcially broken.

Dmg I did on drk/sam was in the region of about 11k ish looking at my chatlog.
    (1)

Greetings!

As a follow-up I just wanted to direct everyone to the news that was just posted in Information regarding a version update for adjustments to Reive evaluations.

Be sure to hop into some Reives when you have a moment and let us know your feedback now that it has been changed!
    (1)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Player
    Just look at what we just posted. It BLOWS. B L O W S. fix it fix it fix it fix it.
    (14)

Player
    Camate I HOPE YOU READ the two posts above you before posting yours its BROKEEEEEEEEEEEEN
    (8)

Character
    Vivik
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Why the hell would you REDUCE mele evaluation points on the rieves? I swear this company just keeps shooting themselves in the foot. I can see increasing the magic and buffing evaluation points but mele was fine... Stop fixing shit that aint' broke.
    (16)
    Last edited by Vivik; 04-04-2013 at 11:33 PM.
    Vivik- Asura
    Do you know who you really are? Are you sure it’s really you?

Character
    Nebo
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Greetings!

As a follow-up I just wanted to direct everyone to the news that was just posted in Information regarding a version update for adjustments to Reive evaluations.

Be sure to hop into some Reives when you have a moment and let us know your feedback now that it has been changed!
    Nerfing melee evaluations was completely the wrong decision.

What is needed is a way to properly reward and quantify healing/support/magic/other actions....not nerfs to melee.

This adjustment was terrible.
    (14)

Character
    Dinah
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    The addition of auto-reraise w/out weakness would be a nice touch for those that like to come as one of the jobs that has absolutely no power with weakness active. I don't come as a job like this, but as much as you are prone to death in a Reive, I wouldn't ever consider it. I like not having temp items to use, so it's not like this is too much of a gain on our part to outweigh the work that needs to be put in.

Also a reduction in respawn would be nice, as waiting upwards of an hour is taking time away from other things I could be doing.
    (1)
    *Dinah logs in to the official forums. Dinah's faith in hume-anity declines by .9*

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast