Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Unaisis View Post
    in 2-3 weeks, if things are kept the way they are~ Adoulin will be overrun with wild life and not a single fudge would be given.
    Fixed that for you.
    (2)

Character
    Cowardlybabooon
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Valid feedback on my post above. It just seems to me that 1 week of commitment is acceptable for what I would consider pretty good gear.
    (0)

Character
    Chaossoldier
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowardlybabooon View Post
    All I'm hearing is that people want more free and easy stuff. Don't listen to them SE. No Free Stuff. Challenges are good (and I know SE agrees with that philosophy). It was enough that the friggin starter gear that people are able to get within 2-3 days of release puts existing armor nearly out of business. Don't lower the requirements to get it too, unless you intend to make all the old gear obsolete and add a slough of uber gear in the next update.

Also though, Camate you mentioned in your post that you are closely monitoring how people are actually playing. I understand forums, but could you expand on that other part? Are there invisible GM's watching our reives? Or undercover players alongside us? Or do you just have a viewer program that gives you a window into whatever you want? I'm sure many people are curious, spill those beans!

Now I've put you in a dilemma of whether or not to "like" my post huh. Fellow forum goers probably like the second paragraph but maybe not the first!
    No ones saying to give us free stuff dude. I had a feeling some one was gonna say something like this. All we are asking is that the rewards be even with the content. Which right now isn't. I can barely make 700 bayld/reive. And you can't always rely on imp. tags either. So if a new person comes a long who hadn't done this content yet sees that shiney new gear, starts working toward but then gets frustrated Bc it will takes literally weeks/month to obtain a few pieces, going at a snails pace and grinding is not fun. Then they give up out of frustration. That's how content dies. This expansion is a week old and it already got nerfed? People aren't going to get very far. It's being contemplated that you need KIs to do wilds keeper reives. Guess what? Those will cost bayld as some people are suggesting. And if it's a lot, no one will be able to do them. Except maybe at a months time. We paid $30 for good content. And that is not good at all.
    (3)

Character
    Cowardlybabooon
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    If there is no reason to do reives other than getting the armor with bayld as you are implying, then why would it be any more effective to make it earnable in a day or two? The content would be dead in a month in either scenario. I think SE has plans to use bayld for a number of other things, and the balance of what is earnable in a day matters. So there :-)
    (1)

Character
    Chaossoldier
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    What I'm saying is, it's the best way to get bayld, was anyways. Eventually there will be things we will need to buy with bayld, I'm not arguing there won't be. I'm saying that aquaring those items will come at a snails pace. Think people wanna wait months to do a single event, then repeat? All because aquaring the necessary items takes forever. Oh wait we already do in some cases. This not about procuring the gear sets with in a few days. If you read any of the post that have been said (especially mine) the reward just isn't enough to motivate people to keep doing reives. And guess what? If people don't do them, you sure as hell ain't getting any where in that wilderness. Get off your high horse dude, no likes smug remarks.
    (1)

Character
    Seyomeyo
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    1000-1500 bayld would be fine for one reive, if people weren't artificially forced to drag it out with the adds. People aren't getting that with the new system.
    (3)

Character
    Ilax
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    We paid $30 for good content.
    And that is not the content i was expecting at all.. I mean seriously 30$ for Campaign Battle V2?

0 BCNM/KSNM/KCNM
    0 VWNM
    0 POP NM.
    0 Lottery NM
    0 HNM
    8 Campaign Battle Zone....

Bunch of more situational gear (like we don't already have inventory issue.)

And all you guy complain is how hard is to get bayld when is not hard at all?

So that is what i came back for?, bad taste... What a waist of time/effort from SE, sometime i wonder who approve they expansion project...

6 day and the 30$ fun is already over. (Ya, let pretend the million ROOT/Rock/NEST was fun to do). I might just deactivate my account for couple month till they add real content in this expansion, not like i can get a refund for it...
    (2)

Character
    Anonymous
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I'd like to know who decided to make the demolishing skill tied to mining a rare piece of material. You Sir, are a monster.
    (4)

Character
    Vivik
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    If they don't change it back the zones will stay dead. It's not the players fault SE wants a weeks worth of content to last us a couple months. Maybe next time plan ahead and release an expansion worth the box price.

I feel completely ripped off by this expansion. Can't even hold a candle to ToAU and there was more content in ONE of the Abyssea xpacks.
    (4)
    Last edited by Vivik; 04-06-2013 at 11:30 PM.
    Vivik- Asura
    Do you know who you really are? Are you sure it’s really you?

Character
    Unaisis
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    It's like the first release of 14 all over again!!! T_T...... wait... 14 was worse...
    (0)

http://www.youtube.com/user/koga41

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast