Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Character
    Luvbunny
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Great list, hope they actually read this and implement some badly needed adjustment in a week or two.
    (1)

Player
    My main problem with Reives is party hate, it prevents people from actually partying up, because just like WoE people want to stay out of a party for it, get rid of this problem here and in WoE!
    (3)

Character
    Morier
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    For the love of all that is holy please expand the range before you get kicked out, or give more of a warning.
    (4)

Character
    Kyrial
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 99
    The original post pretty much covered everything I wanted to say. Right now reives are almost making me want to abandon Adoulin; it's just ridiculous.
    (3)
    All Missions Complete
    Captain, Medal of Altana ∮∮∮∮
    Unique quests completed: 1063
    Records of Eminence completed: 801

Character
    Theniz
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Karah View Post
    You got basically every beef except one that I can add:

LOCATION. We'd (really) like to know where active reives are... without having to run around blindly.
    I fully agree, a system similar to brenner would be nice, where theres a zonewide notice giving us some idea as to where Colonization/Lair Rieves are. On Shiva there just one spot where everyone stands and waits for 1 particular Colonization Rieve because nobody really knows where to go. If you see another one while wandering looking for them, you pretty much just have to hope some others are there to help.
    (1)
    Last edited by Theniz; 04-02-2013 at 07:24 PM.

Character
    Kyrial
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Theniz View Post
    I fully agree, a system similar to brenner would be nice, where theres a zonewide notice giving us some idea as to where Colonization/Lair Rieves are. On Shiva there just one spot where everyone stands and waits for 1 particular Colonization Rieve because nobody really knows where to go. If you see another one while wandering looking for them, you pretty much just have to hope some others are there to help.
    I guess this is more a server thing, as on Quetz, you can go out to Ceizak and there's usually a group running around from Reive to Reive. A BST friend of mine said the roots can be seen on Wide Scan, too, so that helps. :P
    (0)
    All Missions Complete
    Captain, Medal of Altana ∮∮∮∮
    Unique quests completed: 1063
    Records of Eminence completed: 801

Player
    Increasing the usable area would fix so many issues at once, so that's what I want more than anything else. Having a larger space to fight the animals who inexplicably guard giant roots would make it possible to get away from the AoEs, and it would also be harder to be sent out of range just by the knock-back from a monster's TP move.

Increasing the bayld rewards for support magic is a very close second. I have to melee the roots to get any Bayld at all on White Mage.
    (3)

Character
    Segasaturn
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

Was anyone esle Getting Skill Ups? inside of Reives?

One of my biggest problems with Campaign was NOT being able to get skill ups... When you die you cant Lose EXP so it sort of makes sense.

When i first Starting doing Reives I got lots of skill ups on my PUP and BLM, And now it seems i cant get any. Why did this change? did anyone else notice? Would everyone else Like to get skill ups? Please post about this so that we can raise the issue and maybe get back skill ups.
    (3)

Quote Originally Posted by Karah View Post
    You got basically every beef except one that I can add:

LOCATION. We'd (really) like to know where active reives are... without having to run around blindly.
    We are currently looking into creating system messages to indicate where reives are being formed.
    (27)

Okipuit - Community Team

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Okipuit View Post
    We are currently looking into creating system messages to indicate where reives are being formed.
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

WOO! WOO!
    (4)

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast