Thread: DRG/RUN broken

Player

DRG/RUN broken

Hi.

not sure it's been said yet, but /run seems broken.
    while the job has magic, you get offensive wyvern.
    (0)

Character
    Thereaper
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    I would have thought it would have made a "balanced" wyvern if anything, no healing breath when casting below 25% hp? that's kinda sad
    (0)

Character
    Horadrim
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

How is it "broken" that they decided they wanted it to be offensive in stead of healing...? Just because the job has MP and spells doesn't mean it has to be classified as a mage, especially when most of those spells are buffs and ALL of its magic damage comes from Job Abilities.
    (0)
    Somewhere in space... this could be happening right now.

Player
    i doubt it's what they wanted. every casting job has access to healing breath, be it healing or multipurpose wyvern.
    sure it may have been intentionnal, but whatever for ?
    "yeah, we made a job but it has tanking abilities, by that logic the wyvern with it as a sub should be 100% offensive" ?
    don't make sense to me.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Horadrim View Post

How is it "broken" that they decided they wanted it to be offensive in stead of healing...? Just because the job has MP and spells doesn't mean it has to be classified as a mage, especially when most of those spells are buffs and ALL of its magic damage comes from Job Abilities.
    Literally every job that can cast a spell has access to a Healing type wyvern.

PLD
    BLM
    SCH
    BLU
    ERTHANG

Only exception i think is SMN and thats because SMN has no spells to trigger Healing Breath. This is either an intended "WTF" or a mistake.
    (0)

Even SMN is healing wyvern... it's just that it can't cure you as you can't cast any spells with a wyvern out. It will however use remove breaths when you ws if you have enfeebs on you.

PLD NIN DRK and BRD are currently the only multi-purpose wyverns, but you'd have thought that's where RUN would have sat.
    (1)

Character
    Horadrim
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    Literally every job that can cast a spell has access to a Healing type wyvern.

PLD
    BLM
    SCH
    BLU
    ERTHANG

Only exception i think is SMN and thats because SMN has no spells to trigger Healing Breath. This is either an intended "WTF" or a mistake.
    I understand that, I just think they intended to break the convention to signify RUN as a different kind of job. Most of its real substance comes from its Runes, as opposed to its spells, but then again that's just my thinking.
    (0)
    Somewhere in space... this could be happening right now.