Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    My Allegiance? I'm usually on whatever side Zordon is on
    Character
    Alpheus
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    I think the less graceful on/off solution won't show its full potential until they also finish up making all the buff icons unique as they said they would like to do. Since I imagine at that point one would simply have to look at the icon displayed to know that they are still within range. Granted even at that point I can still see the need for a simpler graphical representation.
    (0)

Character
    Tigeriss
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirael View Post
    Sometimes the simplest of solutions work the best.

These would be nice to be done for those of us who do get quezzy from the aura effect. Mainly if we can do /geoaura off and these be the only remaining effects it would be nice.
    (3)

Character
    Aisaka
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    I'm not sure why the current geo effect was ever approved. Some of them look cool, but for the most part they are really annoying to see in combat.
    (4)
    /人 ‿‿ 人\

Character
    Mordru
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    If the only options are on and off, can we at least get a log message when an indi aura wears off? Unlike buffing indis, where you can look for a status bar icon, debuff indis give no visual clue that the effect is active, other than the aura. With no log message either, we'll be stuck just watching the game clock for these.
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kari View Post
    I'm not sure why the current geo effect was ever approved. Some of them look cool, but for the most part they are really annoying to see in combat.
    I think they look fine. Obviously there is the health & safety issue presented in this thread, but ignoring that I think they look good.
    (1)

Character
    Quetzacoatl
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Did someone say low-end PCs and lag? I've got the perfect solution:
    Quote Originally Posted by Matsui
    Make your PC suck less
    Seriously, it's 2013, what computer are you running on that isn't windows 7 with at least a custom GPU/Processor already?
    (2)

Character
    Tigeriss
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzacoatl View Post
    Did someone say low-end PCs and lag? I've got the perfect solution:

Seriously, it's 2013, what computer are you running on that isn't windows 7 with at least a custom GPU/Processor already?
    No offense but I thought it may of been from me playing on windows xp so I spent a while uploading it onto windows 8 and guess what? Still can't play around with geo lol. So windows version is not the issue no offense intended.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Logandor View Post
    No offense but I thought it may of been from me playing on windows xp so I spent a while uploading it onto windows 8 and guess what? Still can't play around with geo lol. So windows version is not the issue no offense intended.
    Who said anything about operating system? of course it's not the OS- it's the hardware in your system....
    (0)

Character
    Rambus
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Delvish View Post
    What about a half sphere, essentially cutting off the animation at ankle or knee height. This would give you the circle effect on the ground regardless of terrain, and give off the vision that the effects are being drawn from the earth.
    No ill explain with this reply why not:
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    I'm a little puzzled what it might be about the aura effects that would trigger epeleptic events, there's nothing particularly flashy or intense about the visual effect. Motion sickness makes more sense; the game doesn't have many other visual effects that are continuous.

Regardless, good on SE for putting in the opiton, since we can toggle most other visual effects as well. I haven't really had performance issues myself but I've seen quite a few people talking about it.
    It has to do with the drastic color change. there is dence patches then all of a sudden you see no color.

cutting this off to be at knee level on a cheater might just make it worse because now you are starring at normal with the flash in flash out. It needs to be more "solid" and not moving. Like anti zone barrier in wow gave me no issues:

http://www.tentonhammer.com/image/view/41664/preview
    if you do first person or angle the camera to be more behind the character you see the sphere lie ffxi.. only it does not make you sick..

Quote Originally Posted by Okipuit View Post
    Sorry for the delay! Due to the special nature of geomancy spells’ effects, it took some time to check up on this.

We are currently working on making it so can toggle the effect of the Indi- geomancy spells ON/OFF. As long as there are no major issues, we are aiming to implement this feature during the version update, which is scheduled for the end of this month.
    can they make the filter labels not be confusing while they are at this? (well actually that is more for chat filters)
    (0)
    Last edited by Rambus; 04-29-2013 at 10:43 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Spending Gil = Game balance, next question please tia
    Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    They're reading and agreeing that these are very good ideas.... to be implemented to rune fencer.

Just like any good suggestions in the RDM thread get applied to SCH.

Character
    Embryon
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Could I ask for some clarification on where the new filter is located? I'm playing on PC and I do not see anything under Config > Effects that has to do with Indicolure spells.

Thanks in advance for any help with this.
    (0)

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast