Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Character
    Harle
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Yea the bubble is fine in open field but in confined spaces like cave or dungeon, it really gets in the way.

It's hard to look at my screen when everything is swirling and blurry. It really does make me dizzy.

I think they really should change how the effect looks. Maybe change it from a bubble to a ring.
    (1)

Character
    Delvish
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    I think having a simplified effects option is in order such as the ring that has been mentioned. Thankfully in most scenarios the most you're going to have in one group is 1 geo and one luopan unless the buffs start looking real nice for everyone. Then as many as 6 bubbles in one alliance. Tack on WS/spell/ja animations and you can kiss your frame rate goodbye.
    (1)

Character
    Jehm
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    the request to change this should be simple, and It needs to happen soon. I was in a GoV party on RUN and after a time the effect from the GEO that was there started to make me sick. I politely told the GEO that i was going to fight away from the party because the effect was getting to me, she then proceeded to follow only me around with the effect ignoring the group until i had to leave, without any way for me to stop her, so we can now add harassment to the list of reasons we need a change to GEO buff animations

Personally all I want is a /geomancer animation off/on/high/low txt command.
    (1)

Character
    Quetzacoatl
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    (2)
    Last edited by Quetzacoatl; 04-04-2013 at 07:35 AM.

Character
    Lynsara
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99

SE's inspiration for GEO
    (11)

Character
    Aelissa
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I'm having the same problem sadly :/
    I was in a Gusgen mines GoV group earlyer and after 2-3hours i had to leave because i noticed i was getting a really bad headacke... i felt like an old nanny for having this complaint but i'm happy to see that some others are having the same
    (2)

Character
    Talshana
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 95
    I agree that it can be a little annoying, perhaps just a ground level effect would be nicer.
    (1)

Character
    Vagrua
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Yeah, I did receive a few headaches while leveling it for 2-3 hours in gusgen mines from the sphere effect.
    (2)

Character
    Xiozan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    I completely concur. Even though I don't experience any of the problems as stated in previous posts; there are those of us that may play the game and have health conditions which could be adversely affected by the animation of the Geomancer job...and in order to ensure those players have a fair shot at game play, Square Enix should be committed to adjusting this aspect of Geomancer's animation.
    (1)

{DISCLAIMER} Posts may contain opinions based on personal experiences that are not meant to be taken as facts. What may appear as fact with no source reference may be recollection of information with no source, and may be subject to scrutiny without source reference. Any debate may be considered conjecture of all parties in that debate. Player comments may not be the expressed position/consent of SE, their affiliates, or any employees of said organizations.

Character
    Delvish
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    I wonder if you get enough GEOs in the same place casting the same indi-/geo-spells on themselves, if the sphere will become opaque...
    (1)
    Samurai Archery is said to be a thing of the past, but it isn't dead yet!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast