Date & Time: March 29th, 2013
    Frequency: Always
    Character Name: Angierus
    Race: Mithra
    World: Valefor
    Main Job: Samurai, 99
    Support Job: Warrior, 49
    Area and Coordinates: Moh Gates & Morimar Basalt Fields
    Party or Solo: Party with 5 other members.
    NPC Name: Mining Point
    Monster Name: None
    Steps:
    1) Zone in.
    2) Find nothing
    3) Log out sad.

- It's impossible to locate some mining points because they move to locations that you cannot get to yet because they are either made unaccessable by reive battles that you cannot participate in because you cannot damage the magma outcrops without the key item, but you can't get the key item because you can't get to the mining points which are behind the magma block crap :/

Posting because I know this is an issue to others, I myself don't really have this issue cause I have the KI >_> just seems like poor design choice please consider fixing it so others can obtain the KI demolition.
    (1)

I didn't sit on top of a tree for 6 years to get out damaged by a bunch of weapons that take a week or less to finish.

Character
    Linku
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Not sure if this really qualifies as a bug, but it sure is annoying. Catch 22.
    (0)

Character
    Linku
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    I've been in Moh Gates a total of 12 hours or more now. In all that time, I've only seen two mining points. One at G-11, and the other at K-6. They might be the only two points in the map? Still waiting on my marble.
    (0)

Hello!

I'll go ahead and submit your information for further testing. Any changes, news or updates regarding this matter will either be made directly to this post, or on www.PlayOnline.com and official FFXI forums. Thank you again!

SQUARE ENIX MODERATOR
    (1)