Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Character
    Aldebaron
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Is everyone missing the part where I was in an alliance??

The blue was sleeping everything, then something went wrong and they died followed by everyone else.

Maybe it is just Phoenix. But it seriously blows and isn't fun at all.

My LS was empty tonight after having 10+ ppl constantly each night doing things since Xmas.. Nobody wants to go through it anymore...

I lost 15,000 EXP dying on DRK earlier.. not that exp matters.. but it was just ridiculous.
    (1)

Character
    Kintups
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 80
    not sure whats wrong with the players on shiva because on carbuncle everything that pops gets destroyed and im pretty much fighting for mobs that die before i can get a ws off, reive is done in like 5 min
    (0)

Character
    Aldebaron
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I'm actually on Phoenix, I moved here with my FFXIV LS, for some reason it won't update.

It wasn't that way at all earlier. It was just AoE death everywhere and nobody helps.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintups View Post
    not sure whats wrong with the players on shiva because on carbuncle everything that pops gets destroyed and im pretty much fighting for mobs that die before i can get a ws off, reive is done in like 5 min
    We're on the same server, and you couldn't be more wrong. Find one of the Rieves with rabbits, spamming whirl claws.
    (0)

Character
    Helyos
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    All I'm reading from this is that Phoenix needs to get merged...to anywhere but Siren please >.>
    (1)

Character
    Helyos
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Karah View Post
    We're on the same server, and you couldn't be more wrong. Find one of the Rieves with rabbits, spamming whirl claws.
    Step 1: PLD tank grabs all the bunnies
    Step 2: BRD or some sort of sleeper sleeps most of said bunnies
    Step 3: DDs get rid of some wood

Questions?
    (2)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Helyos View Post
    Step 1: PLD tank grabs all the bunnies
    Step 2: BRD or some sort of sleeper sleeps most of said bunnies
    Step 3: DDs get rid of some wood

Questions?
    you forgot steps 4 5 6 7 8

4) #$%^&*( moron pulls mobs off PLD

5) SECOND @#$%^&*( moron poisonga's all the mobs

6)THE DD @#$%^&*( morons keep killing mobs instead of the trees

7)everyone dies.

8)THE ONE WHM in the zone tries to heal/raise > dies.

9)Everyone quits.

Now, it's accurate.
    (5)

Character
    Luvbunny
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Yup that's more like it. I think I am going to pass on SoA until 3-4 more updates where they adjust the heck out of this half baked expansion. It took them a few tries to adjust Campaing, Besieged and Walk of Echoes where it is actually playable. Tons of returning players are still needing abyssea and void watch gears (plus the other neo gears and meeble) so I don't think we need to buy SoA ASAP and especially since the new content is far from fun and enjoyable - at the very least it is very accessible which is great.
    (2)

Character
    Mifaco
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Rieves fail on so many levels. They pretty much give the finger to casual players who want to help out without committing to a 18-man perfect legion alliance (which seems to be getting demolished by F-you AOE spam anyways)

First you have to actually find the damn thing. Unlike Campaign which clearly marked where each OP was, Rieves can be pretty much anywhere in the zone. If you don't have Widescan to look for knotted roots, you're just wasting time.

So you miraculously stumble across a rieve and have sword status. Great! But don't you dare move more than five feet from the root or else you'll be slapped with a 10 minute penalty and stripped of sword status

You're fighting some grasshoppers. You had the foresight to sub /nin or /dnc but you're getting demolished because of the constant AOE spam from the grasshoppers. And because the out of bounds is 1 nanometer from the root, you have to sit there and take it.

So after maybe 5 minutes of fighting, you have a bag of seeds and 500 bayld to show for your efforts. Bravo! Then you have to sit and wait for another root to spawn somewhere.

Bottom line: expecting an organized group of players to commit to an extremely difficult uncertain event with minimal rewards is outright poorly designed content. It's like forming an alliance to hunt NMs for evoliths. Remember those?

That said, I think they'll adjust this in the coming patches. When CoP came out we saw full alliances go into Promyvion. Between extremely short portal windows and difficult monsters, it was a miracle if you could get 6 people to the top alive -- only to get mowed down by godmode bosses. Just wait.
    (4)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Kojo View Post
    I'd imagine it's cold.
    what's that supposed to mean >_> we have some killer players and teams on our server.....
    (2)

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast