Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13
    Character
    Luvbunny
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Yeah totally agree with you, I shouted in Yahse, giving them location, and very few came, the one that did quickly got murdered by a group of mobs and just hp never to come back again lol. No one bothers dealing with the wasp nest situation either, especially the ones with those tasty big mini Kaggen. A lot of stragglers end up ruining the wasp nest when I came as beast by going Leroy and running around getting sting by a bunch of bees, that includes a Paladin who was able to hold it for a bit until it drop dead shortly after with no one else curing him.

You can easily mark this on the map and once you memorize it, just go round and round. The one hour respawn is a big huge problem now, and the 5 seconds BS warning. Not to mention the shitty hate if you come as beastmaster or summoner, and the fact that as mages you are getting crap rewards. Those should have been fixed today with the updates. For beastmaster, its easy to charm Tough mob (using your Chatoyant staff), familiar it, use it on reive, make sure you have that Reive Unity KI, and hope you get your abilities restored, which is very often. Then once your 30 mnts up, charm another and repeat. You should never be out of mobs to charm and familiar

It won't be long till we are hearing a shout for Reive once most people figure it out lol. As you said, a simple basic strategy is all you need, and 1-2 tanks. They seriously need to fix how mages are getting reward though, otherwise you wont get many to participate. Unless you can find those dual boxers.
    (1)
    Last edited by Luvbunny; 04-03-2013 at 09:10 AM.

Character
    Luvbunny
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Karbunkle, how about you start a thread on a guide "How To Do The New Reive Events" since a lot of people have misconception. Not to mention they may miss a few necessary quests and some easy quests that give decent rewards (kinetic energy to warp around) etc. Reive Unity KI, Logging KI. Maybe this will enlighten some on how to do it the proper way, at least for now lol.

Also a guide on where each roots is located and what type of mobs would be helpful since a few of those mobs are a royal pain to deal with. Whirl Claw of AOE death. The Butterfly of doom with AOE status ailments. Fluid toss. Final Sting.
    (1)
    Last edited by Luvbunny; 04-03-2013 at 09:29 AM.

Kinda feel like thats a good idea. If it stops even a little bit of people from chosing the top option when completing their thing, I'll be good with that.
    (2)

Character
    Pimptarutaru
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    I havent really had any trouble with our groups. But the way we set its like old school, Pld tank, healer (mainly whm) blm, brd for nukes/buffs and both can sleepga. then some DD. You get the mobs pulled by tank brd, blm sleepga them. DD kill mobs 1 by 1. You get more points by killing the mobs so thats what we do. Its not really hard at all. The only complaint i have is the area is so small and confined. Other then that I'm really enjoying this so are alot of my friends ^^. Hate how since its not duoable with dd/whm ppl complain thats its hard it sucks! I'm glad they are shifting out the crappy abby areas and giving us some harder stuff!
    (0)

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13